Exhaust for me?

Playaa

how's it sound?

basically knowing that I have an automatic car...do you think that would be a bad sounding exhaust? I know for sure I don't want fart-can...but that exhaust (Flowmaster Series 40's) sounds rather pleasing to my ears...kinda almost like a raspy v8...(even if it's a small one)

but yeah...I'm worried about a fart-can sound and I'm worried about the overly loud droning sound at cruising speeds...

btw...that's the 4-door version of my car with the 3.1 as opposed to my 3.4 engine.

(edited)
:o Thats sounds pretty damn nice to me playaa. I thought about getting exhaust for the truck, since even stock you can hear the mustang growl from the engine. I decided to save the money and put it toward my speed machine and just keep the truck as rainy day transportation. Edited by General J

Homer,May 26 2004, 07:25 PM] That sounds good, in a all-GMs-sound-this-way kinda way.

heehee, agreed. I was surprised at how good it sounded Playaa :)

flux, yeah...they are used by EVERYONE but thats because Flowmasters are pretty darn good for the $$, and they sound badass too! Two chamber is really loud and sounds great. Three chamber sound nice and mellow and deep, but are fairly quiet (I like these).

Try Dynomax for something in-between...let us know what you decide!

• 2 weeks later...