I'm Excited!

/me wants the mail from Thailand to get here NOW!

I WANT TO PLAY UT2K4 WITH YOU PEOPLE!

I've been playing the demo against the bots for fun...and man...as much as Onslaught brings joy to me...Bombing Run (I think that's what it's called...the one with the ball and hoop) is REALLY fun

Rev...I found it on eBay for $20...the manual is in Thai but the game itself is the exact same...when I get mine I'll tell ya if there's anything else about it that causes trouble

GC Founder

You know, I hesitated really giving testimoney for this game to people...after CoD exited as fast as it arrived and I had talked that game up to everyone I could....but this one is just pure fun.

I find myself playing hard, working for a team, communicating with a team, but lmao at the same time. It's just darn fun.

Still working out the kinks in the binds, while I await this map download I can assure you I will no longer be yelling "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwfdddddddddddddddd" and thinking my keyboard is broke. At least I think.

Does noone use voicecomm?

I don't really think CoD is dead...I think it's just not thriving...

there is still a collection of CoD players who play Revolt and HOB mods at night...

however, I AM looking forward to playing UT with you guys...and expect me to use voicecomm alot

:P

GC Founder

"exited" was the word I used...it came and went very quickly as a "featured" or emphasized game around here.

What I'm surprised about is that for all these years I was in the "gotta be realistic" mindset...perhaps that explains my rebelious love for UT...

Guest Necronomus
Guest Necronomus
Guest Necronomus
Guests

Hello everyone.

I'm always playing on your server since its fast for me and there are usually people on it. Anyway last night I played with Fatty, Bullet and MrX and had a good time.

I asked "How do I get on the GC crew" and was sent to this page.

Kill ya later! B)

Hello everyone.

I'm always playing on your server since its fast for me and there are usually people on it.  Anyway last night I played with Fatty, Bullet and MrX and had a good time.

I asked "How do I get on the GC crew" and was sent to this page.

Kill ya later!  B)

YEAH GG last nigth.. that was fun.

Check out the .gc faq at the top.