• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Civilization: The Boardgame! :o speaking of which... anybody played it? good fun :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

There is one and only one Civilization boardgame and it did come out recently. There are, of course, modified Risk games which are also fun.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I used to have this class where we'd play Risk all the time instead of actually having class. My buddy Nic would bring it in and we'd battle it out. So what did I learn in that class? I'm UberHorrible at Risk. :P

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i have lost only once playing risk...(and i was triple teamed) the board game version is the best and especially when u dont play with those stupid cards...(just countries and amount of men for bonuses)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Actually your wrong tape  ;)  The original Sid Meier Civilization computer game was based on a Avalon Hill board game of the same name. I never saw but I do know it was around.

The new one looks pretty sweet.

:blink: The name of the boardgame was Avalon Hill... or Civilization? (if it was named Avalon Hill... then I was right =P only one Civilization boardgame :P but if not, I must look into the game - sounds interesting!)

Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guests
Dragon

heh i knew uber would get this one lol