password

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

as i cough really loud and my face turns red...

metal is not just that.. a banjo? come on...

people in metal bands, like metallica, have TONS of talent.. at least they PLAY instruments unlike rappers who just take other peoples beats and make them their own and make up some rhyming "lyrics" and speak them into a micro phone.. bands have A LOT OF TALENT! its VERY hard to play guitars and drums like they do, and i know out of expierence. And not all metal bands "puke" into the mic.. its very hard to sing/scream like they do.. and honestly most of them don't actually scream. They sing a lot more then rappers do. The 3 things that can make people argue: Music, religion, and sports.. *sigh* enough of this. I'm done.. cause i know im right.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, good. If you listened to new crap, id be inclined to blow up your mailbox.

I guess you have to have a feel for the music. I generally dislike stuff such as Korn and mudvayne cuz its too 'hardcore'. People screaming into mics and the same chords over and over will drive anyone insane. But Metallica isn't like that. o0o

steve.. don't make me get started on you too. All of Mudvaynes stuff isn't screaming.. and actually if u see them in concert (as i have) they don't scream.. its just a lot of rage in their voice.. metal isn't everything people say it is.. u really need to listen to the good stuff. Sevendust - Angel's son.. the best song by a metal band u can find.

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

The answer: A bunch of random crap melted together to create an industrial art sculpture.

:rolleyes:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

This isn't easy.. I'm gonna kick myself when I see the answer

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

neigborhod(sp?)

apartments