Konig is a good guy

StepBack

(edited)

I think you people got the wrong idea of konig....He is a longtime community member,as well as being a very nice young man.

If he cheats i would be shocked.

I know fatty closed this topic but Konig is a good guy,QUIT BASHING HIM! :(

p.s. Don't bother saying why did you post this after it was closed.

The answer is Cause I know konig is being gangbanged here. :)

Edited by GenStepback

Once again, I don't think there was a problem between any GC and Konig. Konig has stated his case, and it's obvious those who disagree are going to continue to disagree.

I closed it because it wasn't going anywhere. I'd gamble this one doesn't either.

I think you people got the wrong idea of konig....He is a longtime community member,as well as being a very nice young man.

I'm sure you know him a lot better than any of us considering you are his teammate. But let's be frank, he has always sat on the borderline of being respectful to his fellow players in any of our servers for the past couple of years. But I'd have to say that he's also victim of the "linchmob" syndrome. e.g., 1 respected person dislikes him, the rest follow.

He's on the negative side of the line. In order for him to cross over to the positive, it's going to take some work and effort to gain back the respect of his peers. I wish him luck.

Also, you know you've done well when people greet you when you join a server rather than go "ugh".

I think that's what he wants to work towards. Changing his image. I haven't played with him enough recently to know if he's changed at all.

sounds like an old prob i had :unsure:

But let's be frank, he has always sat on the borderline of being respectful to his fellow players in any of our servers for the past couple of years.

or

But I'd have to say that he's also victim of the "linchmob" syndrome. e.g., 1 respected person dislikes him, the rest follow.

wanna clarify?

I think what DJ means is that because one person disagreed with konig, the rest who have been holding it in let loose, or that the one person who let loose on him was liked by other people in server and they sided with him.

Anyone mind closing this topic as well? its almost as pointless.

Playaa, there really is no need for your input in here, so clarifying is unneeded as well.

it was asked to brought somewhere else, here is not the place, and no more effort need be wasted on it.

close, please...

I can completely understand where someone like konig is coming from though. I've been playing around this community for the past 4-5 years and at first it was ALOT of fun, LC, DOH etc Mulletard. Then when i started to get better than some people in the community, cheating accusations started to fly in, at first I took them as a compliment and figured "hey, i'm getting better!" But after a while the insults wear on people and you can't help but lash out occasionaly cause the constant accusations leave a sour taste in your mouth and you develop this little alter online ego ;) Does this excuse this kind of behavior? Certainly not, but it is a valid explanation.

As far as konig goes, from what I can tell he doesnt cheat. He has hella good aim, mixed in w/ some interp :P He's good but not AMAZING, alot of you guys that accuse really haven't seen some of the best play and see what they are capable of. Anyhoo time to go to the doctor, we learn the sex of the baby today 8P)

Playaa, there really is no need for your input in here, so clarifying is unneeded as well.

wow...I just had to laugh at that comment...my input isn't needed in forums I am an admin of? how odd.

I was joking with Moss anyway....your input isn't needed in this topic either.

closed