Rome Total War

Xterminator

It's looks really good. I have a trailer but i dont want to upload on Dweezil's ftp cuz it's 81 megs. But they've changed the whole aspect of the game if you guys remember

Shogun Total War

Shogun Total War: Mongol's Invade

Medieveal Total War

Medieveal Total War: Vikings Invade

Rome Total War Trailer

If you dont know what the games are about visit. Total War Homepage

Basically the game is divided up into two parts: a turn-based game and strategy commanding game. It has 3d battlefields and you can control hundereds of units. I've beaten the above 2 games (with their expansions) but i'm looking forward to Rome total war because as i said above they totally redone it. New everything, it looks really good!

Edited by Xterminator

definatly a great series, and Rome sounds/looks amazing. Before the battles were on a 3d battlefield, but the units were simply 2d sprites. Now each individual soldier, horse, elephant, and everything else on the battlefield is it's own 3d model. At least, that's what I understand from the Gamespy preview. Siege's are no longer soldiers inside a big empty fort, but they will actually be fighting on the walls, scaling the walls, fighting inside cities, etc. I can only hope I get a new computer before it's released.

definatly a great series, and Rome sounds/looks amazing. Before the battles were on a 3d battlefield, but the units were simply 2d sprites. Now each individual soldier, horse, elephant, and everything else on the battlefield is it's own 3d model. At least, that's what I understand from the Gamespy preview. Siege's are no longer soldiers inside a big empty fort, but they will actually be fighting on the walls, scaling the walls, fighting inside cities, etc. I can only hope I get a new computer before it's released.

that's what make's it so fun. They added so much more realism to it. I have another trailer i can upload. It's smaller than the other

• 2 months later...
Can't wait for this one myself....any updates? is it suppose to be out this year or early next?

Last thing I heard they added different routes on the stratigic map..also they made global map in 3D :o

i didn't know about the global map. But my bro downloaded like 20 cutscenes of all the factions fighting. It's some pretty intense stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

For those with cable, the History Channel has a new show called Decisive Battles, where they recreate epic battles using the engine from Rome: Total War. I've not seen any of the shows, but the commercials for it looked pretty sweet.

Man, I am geting excited about this game! I will probably try to get this one.

On probability scale it would be an 8 out of 10 which means I will read a couple of reviews first. Now HL is on the 10 out of 10. That thing is being installed as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Myst IV will most likely be the game that I let come down in price before I get it ;)

bah this game is going to be 10/10 too watch...I dont see any reasons to believe otherwise...all their othre realeases were always playable and bugs free out of the box, will be buying this one w/o any reviews.

agreed. I have the whole collection up to now! can't wait for this one to come out!