The Terminal

Xterminator

I thought the story was very boring. Script was okay. Cinimatography...well, its an airport.

Of course, Hanks will always give you your $7 back. There were definately some amusing moments too.

He is truly amazing to watch. If there had been any less of an actor in the leading role, I would say wait on this movie. As is, my score = 82/100

Hanks is truly gifted.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Goot's post, except about the $7. We did not think it was worth the price of admission. It would make a great rental though.

Hanks is the saving grace of this movie. Without him it would have failed completely. I did like how they made a few parts non-traditional for Hollywood, and I see more and more movies heading that way (50 first dates to name another).

We gave it an 80/100, but pretty close to Goot's score.

I would say to wait for video and save yoru money.

yeah, the movie itself wasn't that great...but as always Tom Hanks is an amazing actor...it was barely 10 minutes into the movie when he had me feeling choked up with his reaction to Krakozia's war...Tom Hanks is easily one of the greatest actors of all time

Bah - it was not horrible. I liked it quite a bit, it was about time Sandler put out something decent since Happy Gilmore.

I will not be seeing Eternal Sunshine though, it does not look the tiniest bit appealing.

It was alright, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see it. It was very....different from your normal love story. Honestly, I watched it to pass the time. If there had been anything else to do, I would've shut it off right away.