Argento

Do we enjoy it enough to push through the curve while more and more people download it?

I notice now that it's just changed to it and there's 10 people with, then the 8 bots to hold at 18/20. I can't tell if people are d/ling like you can with CS, however I'll gamble that by the end of the match, it will be near if not full.

Obviously we have to decide.....worth to continue pushing for a map and deal with bots while others d/l or not?

Just in the time I've typed I see another player. I'll watch it and post back.

GC Founder

One of the messages already says that.

"Get the new map downloads fast and quick at gamerscoalition.com"

Hmm...now that I read that...I wonder what "fast and quick" was all about....maybe just driving the point home? o0o:rolleyes:

Just a thought but it seems to me that the messages flash on and off to fast for people to be able to read them all. I probably only catch half of them and if we could also change the coloring of the messages from white to a more stand out colore that my help to.

GC Founder

Ok, I'll try another type of message. It will be: "Tell me how this message looks in that thread please."

This other system I'm going to try has several other variables...including duration, color and a beep? Lol, maybe like the weather on the news. Let me know.

GC Founder

I don't think those are his horses...he took those from the soldiers that took him to get rid of him....the Ptorian or whatever they were.

His horses were probably back at the ranch where his boy was training em....

Then again, maybe he just made that up for the boy who asked if those were his horses, cause his slavemaster had just given him that armor anyways.

Anyways....gladiator discussion forum? ^_^

GC Founder

Thanks. I've eliminated the other 3rd party message system to utilize this feature in the utadmin.

Messages are in white, for 15 seconds each (up from 10). Let me know if another color would be better.

• 2 weeks later...

for shizzile... peep need to download the community bonus packs.. the default does get boring fast.. i mean i love dria and all but i think i play that artic/crossfire on here more than anything... althought its all good in the hood :P dria just gets on my nerves i can never get good points on it .. just seems to suck my frag count away... (prolly because everytime i play some dood in a tank seems to snipe me from across the map because nobody on my team left me a vehicle at the 3 nodes i keep getting and loosing)..........^_^