SERVER???

Sadly a lot of people don't play much anymore, and when the server is full it's one or two regs with a bunch of nubs that make the game miserable. (In terms of attitude and such.) So, =( That seems to be the trend anyway. Welcome back tho ABD.

HI,

I've been stuck in Savanna IL on a 56k connection for about a month on business. But i'm coming home today for a couple of hours to do laundry. So i'll be on... That's if I still have an internet connection.

I've seen a decent game going on nightly when I check in. No, it's not the Trop of old where it's 20/20 from dawn until nearly dawn, but I have to say I've had a whole lot of fun in the last week in there.

lol Chipper I didn't mean you. I meant the nubs that think they're "l337." Anyway, Trop still has some good games going in the evening, but during mid-day, well, kinda forget about it unless one of the admins is around that's willing to "babysit" cause the pubbers create nub central usually. =(

well im glad its not dead. I felt like it was dying and I just got into this about 1 year ago.

I think i could play this game till i die an 98 year old fart with a tmp at hand.

I'm def playing more often that should keep the sorry newbies out...im so bad they'll look for a more challenging server :)

Aug