Looked at the Members page lately?

[Mmmm]Homer

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Noob. We were having a problem with ATAC. If anyone as so even touches the hosties the whole team gets slayed. We were trying to get it fixed. Sorry bout that though. I dunno if we got it fixed or not. I'll let yall know.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

Tek, you got lucky in pool btw, just thought i should point it out and it was only 2-1, AND!! you had to go so :P

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

Look out tek also does exec client commands such as +up and left and right lets not forget +attack2

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Damn I'm cool! See everyone loves me when I am only admin in S-T server. Gosh I love being cool now I have a following of AK gooters and Leo. Does anyone else wanna join on the hell bandwagon that is Teknik's house of fun and games. BTW, I did not get lucky in pool all, I pwned him left and right with some of the biggest lamer shots ever. Thats why I am That damn good(If any of you know where that little line is from You'll be my best friend for life) :D .

P.S I don't like Wrestling B) .

TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

He wants a rematch all. This just goes to show you how badly I beat him. Anyway, Your so on Leo. I'll be sure to bring my uhhhhh B game for it.

Peace, Love, and AK-47's (stolen from someone but it sounds so damn cool)

TeKNiK

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

WOW!!! Great job on that section of the website, looks totally professional and looks great! And I thought you were like kurtz when it came to typing and computers. :D