Looked at the Members page lately?

[Mmmm]Homer

Archaic,Nov 17 2002, 02:00 AM]I pictured you as a fat person... thought you might fit the stereotype of nasty looking girls are good at video games but... your cute

hey.. i spend all my time on my puter and alot of people say that i should be fat or ugly (which I think i am both.. but people don't seem to agree) why do girls on the puter have that stereotype?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure you, my actions and motivations are completely selfless and devoid of personal gain - as always.

Right MC...

for someone who advertised himself in the member's page. I don't think so! Sides, I know you better.

And your picking-on-me days are over. I have 2 better men in my life now! HMPH!

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

Two better men?!?! :huh:

Cheating on me or something?

I thought I was the only man in your life... o0o

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Just got around to downloading/installing shockwave... looks very nice, Mr. Bastard.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Leo, I do believe that Tra is referring to myself and Fatty.. or Fatty and some other guy.. I have no idea anymore.

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

Uber, incase you didn't know...me and tra are real life b/f and g/f...so i would assume the 2 men would be me and fatty <_<

But then again... :unsure:

Don't worry heartless, no one will be picking on ya in any of the public forums. Can't promise you on The Other Stuff forums though, that place kinda gives me the creeps.

MC, u heard me, no picking on Heartless. Otherwise i will do dispeakable stuffs to you.

P/S: No one is good enough to be men in my life cept daddy and leo. HMPH!

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

Just wanted to say a few things...

goot, it's always a blast playing with you :)

Hope to play with you again anytime soon :P

:ph34r:

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Damn, I'm cool! I make everyone happy when they play in |S-T| cause I screw around and I am a funny person. I am always like GOOT H4X or I just screw around doing execclient on people. Boy is that fun. Come play on ST sometime all of you. I swear you'll have fun if I am the only admin in server :D . L8r all. BTW, I pwned Leo in pool. Just thought I'd let all of you know that.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Man, Tek.. you get some creeps in there sometimes. And whats with this deal where my whole team just dies for no reason? It happened three times on Seige this morning and I have no idea what the reason is...