Argh... finding a new server sucks... :(

Guest Bird

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

So when Platinum dissappeared and the new server pings at about 110 for me, I've decided to move on and find a new server.

I want something that pings well, has lots of skilled and "adult" (mature) regulars, and has harsh anti-cheat/anti-ahole policies in place (with lots of admins to back it up).

Finding such a server isn't so easy. I miss playing with you regulars, but I just can't handle playing at over 100 ping when on west coast servers I can get between 20 - 40.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter.

Bird

I can understand your dilemna. ALthough Platinum is STILL around. It's just [LAG]Platinum now. Jump in there sometime. All it needs is a push to become active again.

Maybe you could contact slims. He is on the West Coast and pings over 100 but just seems to get better and better. Course when he let me tweak his hacks Im sure it helped.

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

As I said in my original post, the new server (the new Plat) doesn't ping well enough for me (I'm a ping snob I guess).

I'll check out other community servers. Thanks for the advice!

Bird

Guest [Mmmm]Dirk_Nowitzki
Guests
As I said in my original post, the new server (the new Plat) doesn't ping well enough for me (I'm a ping snob I guess).

I'll check out other community servers.  Thanks for the advice!

Bird

The new Plat is the old Plat. I haven't changed anything, other than a few minor things (like new members of Mmmm having their names changed to IMPOSTER had to be fixed.) Same PC, connection, and admins. Well maybe a few more admins...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guests

I know this is in the wrong site but , does anyone know when delta will be back up???

Yeah LaG Plat is Great! I ping about 70-90 on normal servers (When I am not lagging out of course :)), but on LaG I ping around 20-35 which is GREAT!

IT is a good server, the old platinum with a new, unbefitting name (because the server doesnt LaG at all).

Guest smallkiller
Guest smallkiller
Guest smallkiller
Guests

come and play on our server, it is hosted by "West Coast Internet" hehe. california

dual oc-48, im sure u will get a good enough ping there.

R3D Faction CS Server provided by www.westcoastinternet.com