Great Server !!

Sup All!

After many weeks of frequenting your server, I have finally decided to stop by and say hi!

Just wanted you all to know that your server has grown to be one of my favorites over the past few weeks. Good competition, good attitudes, and best of all--low ping!

-Kor

YAY FOR POSITIVE FEEDBACK! :boing::boing:

Korodas, the fact that you took the time to register and post up means a lot. So, hello back, and we hope that you continue to frequent our servers.

I like playing with Korodas. Not only is he one of the best players on the server, he also plays very sportsman-like. Other folk switch teams if they're loosing, but Korodas switches to the loosing team if it's horribly stacked one way. He also shares the Manta to get to a node together. Way to go man. :peace:

(By the way, stinkin bots. Always taking the Manta and then they most of the time don't even goto the node. :P )

Heh. Sorry about that. I don't recall doing that too much or playing with you. Hmmm, and unfortunately I'm getting too close to Penty's playing hours. I should just join just like Fatty suggests. GC is a good group of peeps. Btw, I almost always jump in and then wait, whether it's the Manta or the Hellbender. I try to look back and jump backwards to see if anyone is following in case I do have to wait (e.g. Dawn).

I however WILL jump in now, because sometimes if I jump on the wing of the Manta, a bot will take it and fly circles. gah! But I'll wait. Some peeps try to do a single jump, but that usually doesn't work. Brillow gets it and just double jumps to get on the wing easily. (He also waits too if he gets there first. It's also fun playing with Brillow.) ;)

Oh, btw, do you guys chat on an irc or something like that? :huh: My old clan did that a lot (original UT - heh, they're still very active on ladders, good peeps but haven't gone to UT2004) and it was a great way to swap stories and get to know each other. Peeps from all over the world. I do research and development for products that treat heart disease, so not the savviest at online computer stuff. I do enuf to get by and play, but otherwise I DO try to go out hang with friends outside. Heh. (My neighbor who's a software engineer helped me put my computer together - ah, such a good friend.)

Thanks Dew!

Regarding the switching teams thing--Last night while playing crossfire, about three of us (you were one of them) tried to switch at the same time to help even things out. Ended up getting like 3 suicides trying to keep the teams even.

Next time I'll just ask before I switch. :P

And Brillow did make me into his hood ornament yesterday. He sure loves that Manta!!

Played in quite a few competitive games yesterday and had a blast!

-Kor

Dew, GC has an IRC channel (#GamersCoalition on irc.gamesurge.net network)

I idle on it all the time from work. Usually do from home too but my main comp is down for the time being and IRC isn't set up on this comp.

BTW, Bubblegum, I noticed the IRC channel isn't readily visible on the GC home page (if it is there at all). Probably should be.

Thanks dwEEziL.

GGs the last few nites. It's even cool with me if we loose if the teams are even. Usually I follow Korodas play to wins, but I remember one map, like 5 very good peeps got on RED and we had a tough fight (a few nites back). We almost had them too.

Uber has me on his hood ornament. Maaaaan. He got me like 4 times in 2 minutes with that Manta. Serves me right for not having an Avril present wrapped and ready to deliver to good ol' uber. :rolleyes:

Yes, this server truly is great. What could be greater than this? (other than shooting it down in a tank :D)

ut04loadedmanta.jpg

Even the ping times are great!

ut04omgping.jpg

No whacked out maps...

ut04wtfmap.jpg

that take forever to load.

ut04longload.jpg

Great teamwork

ut04tankgang.jpg

You can go bungee jumping anytime you want...

ut04bungee.jpg

And ANYBODY can pop off some awesome shots.

ut04awesomeshots.jpg

Just remember to keep an eye out for uber's manta..

ut04ubermanta.jpg

And don't forget to drive safely!

ut04baddriving.jpg

:wavey:

P.S. Holy crap uberN00b...326pph over 27 mins is insane!

haha, that is pretty good for me, but still nothing! If I took the time to figure out the ftp server stuff, I could post my awesome screenshots after games....I have game of arctic stronghold that I played start to finish and ended up with a pph of 625, and my team was over half bots while the other team was all human.

Hey Ub3r...if you want you can email me the pics

Brillow@gamercoalition.com

and I'll post them up for you under the Team Pictures section. Just be sure to put them in JPG format before you email them to me.

I really underestimated Korodas...the mang is crazy deadly. I haven't killed him in 1v1 yet. Good job dude, you've got me intimidated.

I have seen Mountain_Dew in action and you are good...but my manta is fast!!! HE HE. Serioulsy tho, you rank up there in skill. We need more guys like you two to frequent not only the server but the community as well.

Okay, now back to the trash-talk.