I dont have a motorcycle

NOFX

Ok, so the guy tells me he will hold it till tuesday and I call him up a minute ago to make sure that since Im gonna drive about 4 hours in the morning that he still ready to meet me. Well, he sold it....The dude sounded kind of shady and i was getting a weird vibe from him, so its not that bad.....

So I start my search again, this time here is what I find...For some crazy reason, this dude lives in the same town as me, what luck is that? this one is $1500

bike.jpg

So I call him up and told him I would give him 1500 for it tomorrow, but he says some dude is already first in line and is coming to look at it wedensday.

So I make this proposition. If he will sell it to me tomorrow, I will give him 1600. Unfortunately, he told me he must inform the other guy and he would get back to me tonight. Man, im never gonna get a bike :angry:

booo this deal fell through as well...So I started my search again....

this time I find

bike.jpg

he only wants 1100....I told him I could pick it up tomorrow, he said someone is coming by and looking at it tonight, so im sure this one will be sold as well...... :bang::bang:

lol hang in there mang. Looks like there are alot of these bikes, just keep pluggin' away and keep focused on exactly what you want.

yea, Ive been spending alot of time the last few days in search of a bike...

For the kind im looking for, Most people want 2000-2500. Which is to much for me now. It takes about 2 1/2 hours of searching but you can find a nice one for about 1500.

So after this guy told me he sold it I started my search again.

I find a post by some dude up in DC that is about a week old. I call him up and he still has it. I didnt want to post because it would probably jinx me, but this one sounds like a winner.

Its a green 2001 with 4400 miles on it. It was dumped in the grass once by his wife going 5MPH. So it has a few hairline cracks in the fairing that you cant really see. Needs a new left turn signal and about an inch or two is broke off the left footpeg. He said I could come up Saturday and check it out and it's only $1600. No shady deals here, this guy sounded much more trusting than the other people I have talked to. :boing:

So after this guy told me he sold it I started my search again.

I find a post by some dude up in DC that is about a week old. I call him up and he still has it. I didnt want to post because it would probably jinx me, but this one sounds like a winner.

Its a green 2001 with 4400 miles on it. It was dumped in the grass once by his wife going 5MPH. So it has a few hairline cracks in the fairing that you cant really see. Needs a new left turn signal and about an inch or two is broke off the left footpeg. He said I could come up Saturday and check it out and it's only $1600. No shady deals here, this guy sounded much more trusting than the other people I have talked to. 

awesome bike man. glad it worked out for you finally lol. Now its my turn....

p.s. I went to Staples dude to get a cable for the monitor and they didn't even have a double ended male plug that would work, neither did Wally-World. So... i guess you will have to send me the cable after all... sorry dude, lol.

Safe journeys home i hope :twitch: