I got a motorcycle

NOFX

(edited)

yea thats right biznitchs, I got one and it looks just like this!!

Check it out

getting my tags and registering it tomorrow along with insurance and I should be on the road, Man this thing is so much faster than a 125 eliminator.....

has a few cracks in the fairing, and missing a turn signal, spend a little bit of cash making her look better and she will be as good as new.

Edited by NOFX

An 02? Nice looking if I do say so myself! ;) Just spent an hour and a half on mine joy riding this morning. Even got to wave at a motorcycle cop doing radar :lol::D:rolleyes: Have fun! Be careful! WEAR YOUR GEAR! If you don't have any gear, GET SOME!!! Be smart about it and you will love it! I promise! Enough lecture, but seriously, be careful out there!

Edited by General J

oh man...I got to take it out on the road for maybe a total of 20 minutes today. It was great. The acceleration on the thing is awesome, I just pulled out of my road and looked down and I was doin 70. Was a little scary, just think in less than a month I will have my license. lol. It doesnt matter I live out in the country, so the chances of seeing a cop are very slim and even if I saw one, he would probably just wave. :wavey:

but, these things are fast and i can defintely see how dangerous they are, especially if your a noob like me. Im defintely taking it easy for a while

:boing: