Scrim setup

OK, I'll try to help the ball get going. Let's take a quick poll on:

1) Let peeps know if you want to scrim or not. Yes/No/Other

2) What times work best for you? Certain weeknites or weekend nites/mornings/afternoons?

This might see how big the interest is, who, and when. Also will help a GC admin pick a time and teams. I'm sure we'll only have 1/2 show up due to peeps being busy and all for a particular nite, but still could be fun.

3) Oh why not. Map favorites.

4) Optional: memorable moment (good or bad), favorite weapon/vehicle or move, or rant.

1) yes

2) any weeknight or all day on weekends

3) gotta love Arctic Stronghold, but love Argento even more

4) bulldozing footsoldiers in a Raptor and blowing Nubus's Raptors out of the sky with my Goliath.

Edit: well, not just Nubus...pretty much any poor sucker who tries to get cute with me with one of those and doesn't have the sense to make me switch to the minigun turret to take 'em out...but most especially Nubus.

-hC

w00t hyperActive. Hey, what's your name on the server? Do you play as hyperactive chipmunk /-=GC=-/? We should get Bubblegum Bandit to play too. Let us know your names in the server if it's different or abbreviated. (or me, i know little) :P

I'd be up for new maps Penty. Whichever GC Admin sets a time, should let us know maps ahead too, so at least we can take a look at it if it's new. Thanks.

K, then I'm gonna say 12:00 EDT this Saturday, the seventh. We'll make a day of it. =)

Set me up with a maplist (make sure to include everyone's favorites) and I'll prepare the server Saturday morning. We'll play as long as people stick around, probably on Cuffo. Make sense?

-hC

Edit: hang on...when does Brillow return? Don't wanna schedule it before that.

If you play late enough on Saturday (after midnight EST) I can play. I might also be able to make a late night Friday game.

I will pay attention to the boards.. if a decision is reached, I will let ya know.

OK, I'll try to help the ball get going. Let's take a quick poll on:

1) Let peeps know if you want to scrim or not. Yes/No/Other

2) What times work best for you? Certain weeknites or weekend nites/mornings/afternoons?

This might see how big the interest is, who, and when. Also will help a GC admin pick a time and teams. I'm sure we'll only have 1/2 show up due to peeps being busy and all for a particular nite, but still could be fun.

3) Oh why not. Map favorites.

4) Optional: memorable moment (good or bad), favorite weapon/vehicle or move, or rant.

1) Yes

2) Fri/Sat Night

3) Frostbite, Primeval

4) Favorite Weapon: Lightning Rifle

brillow out till 8th from his other post.. which is sunday...

you sure you dont wanna do it during the week :P... i doubt i can play on weekend some buds want to have a mini-lan that weekend... i mean i could play from their house.. but thats a little bit rude lol... but i would do it! hah...

really a evening looks best anyway. i been playing alot and most the gc guys are on around 7pm central standard time. but im down. and i love idea of having it on cuffo.. cuffo powns....id play there but nobody else does... i have most of the maps it plays anyway :P