Reserve status...

Ruff_Ryder

I will check when I get home, but I'm under suspision that we might be nearing our max out point for reserves. The program that we use right now limits us to 25 reserves. There are other programs out there that will allow more, Chippy will have to get on that as one of his first duties. Again, I will double check and make sure you are in there tonight and see how many spots we actually have.

Um, mind if I interject? :wub:

That ID is not in the ini anywhere. Ruff is brand new. Ruff, did you ever request the reserve initially? At any rate it's not there.

Next, Bub, does everyone who have a reserved need one of those lines with a reserved nick? There aren't the same amount there.

Note: I have not inserted Ruff's or altered anything. Just FYI.

well, the nick reserves aren't working for some reason, so I wouldn't worry about them. We have some 20 or so people on the stats using the GC tag and only 14 in the reserved nick list......there for the nick isn't really being reserved.

I think he did e-mail me his id, I must have just let it slip....seems like it was right before I was leaving for FF. Sorry, Ruff, my fault.

I've NEVER ... EVER ... gotten a "server full" message. So what's that tell you?

What's your ID Chip? Maybe you're not in their either!

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard you say that reserves didn't work, so you must be yelling at the wall, a billion times in a row. If you've said it a billion times, who did you say it to? Someone that can't do a thing about it and who also didn't tell the right person? A billion times and I've never heard it. Nice.

Ok, enough with the agitation about the exageration....I'll just give you a starting point to work with now that you have the keys:

I just sat and waited for the server to go 18/18 three consecutive times in a row, and each time I shoved my way in there. So, for some reason, I have a reserve. I leave you to figure out why mine works and others don't.

For reference, my ID is c90e05efef11a39efb26cad9d629ad39

I hope you can figure it out. No GC should see a Server Full message.

I cleaned out and synced up all of the reserve entries in all of the configs. They are all the same now, and I've added anyone that's posted here whose id wasn't in there. They should go in with the next server restart, which I'll do next time there's a lull in server population. I'd like feedback please to see if this is working. Thanks!

-hC