Goodluck Tonight

Hey look! The good lucks just keep flying in! Can anyone identify this winner?

Charmander2999: hey you trucking stunt, i hope you and all your rag clan members lose their match tonight, you trucking weak donkey kitty donkey piece of poop

I'm guessing this guy is from the last crew that we destroyed, but who knows. At any rate, it's good to be back in things enough that we're the target of sub-intelligent lifeforms.

He called me a stunt! :lol: If you know this AIM name, feel free to reveal it here or PM me if you'd rather stay anonymous.

Mk5
Charmander2999: hey you trucking stunt, i hope you and all your rag clan members lose their match tonight, you trucking weak donkey kitty donkey piece of poop

This is a joke right? :lol:

Mk5
(edited)

What can I say? I couldn't resist... those links are NWS due to language.

I don't know who this is but I know a few things from their comment. ;)

Charmander2999:

That gives me a hint that it is someone who hasn't seen puberty and is still stressing over catching all the pokemon.

i (Remember kids; capitalization / punctuation are your friends.)

hope you and all your rag (If your going to try and use a racial slur atleast have the decency to use the full slur and not cut it in half so people know what your refering to ie rag = rag head?)

clan members lose their match tonight, you trucking

(That little ',' mark sure doesn't like this child.)

weak(Comma goes here.)

donkey(A comma goes here too.)

kitty(Another comma goes here.)

donkey(Yet another comma goes here.)

piece of poop (What a creative and flavorful way to end a pseudo-sentence. Edit: A period goes here too!)

Edit2: Fatty owned me! o0o

Edited by Mk5

Mk5
(edited)

My bad, I've never had need to type out profanity on your boards so I was unaware there was a filter. :P

I will edit that part if that is the case.

Edited by Mk5