PROPOSED!! Server Changes

Magruter

What are you're thoughts?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

done.

no dust?

what about aztec3? that seemed to go well!

anyways, what you typed is there now.

shucks i gotta go back and fix those...it's clan1_mill and I copied and pasted :angry: (good map!)

Stats me doesn't work ...or maybe it does but I when I was talkinb about statsme I was talking about plug in that showed how many hits did u take/inflict...can we have that plz?

Also, I've been trying to get it going yesterday all day long, and no matter what I did server never went over 8 players in total.

What I found worrying is that all of these were regs and none new comers!...does that mean taht we are not getting the "flow" of peeps through our server??? if thats the case how can we help it?

Maybe Trop is not being listed on server list??? did we sort it out?

It is on the master server list.....there is a small, small flow of passers by, but you're right. Like I've said before, that's were GD made the difference: it's numerous and more direct backbone connections.

stats were also turned back on, and reset.

anyone know how to make it read the different hits? i.e. chest, head, etc?

turn on the statsx plugin and it should work. the old 79 char limit is now 450.

Jacking our price up for a game that very well could become a classic itself would be risky. Let's wait and see how our new box performs. Shouldn't be long. The new CPU should be in town today.