How many of you...

Just wondering, with the immense popularity of Onslaught, how many of you have tried playing the other game types in UT2004? Has anyone had a good deathmatch in the pit of hell on the awsome map Inferno, or enjoyed a peaceful fragfest on Tokara Forest? How about a good game of Capture the Flag on everyone's favorite hold-over from the original UT, Face Classic? Or has anyone tried their hand at space battles in the Assault map, Mothership?

On a similar note, has anyone done the single player tournament?

I always play through the single-player game first, no matter which game it is. Getting new weapons, seeing new models, etc. in single player is nowhere near as exciting when you've been playing with them every day in multiplayer.

As for the other stuff, yea, I've played 'em. I never thought any game would replace CTF for me, but ONS owns everything I've ever played, hands down.

-hC

I haven't played CTF-FaceClassic with anything but bots yet, but the actual CTF-Face on UT99 was always a favorite for Computer Science LAN games.

And Double Domination, though it seems that nobody on the Internet plays it, is amazingly fun with a few people on Unreal Championship (XBox).

As for the single player mode... I set the difficulty too high, started losing badly, and gave up because multiplayer - especially ONS - is just more fun. :)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
oober, do a google search for Unreal Fortress

*drools*

Is there an Unreal Fortress for Ut2004??????????

I will have to search when I get home and maybe install it. As I stated in another thread here, Unreal Fortress for the original UT was amazingly fun.