Name That Video Game

Nubus

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

11 out of 18. That isn't bad considering I haven't played some of those and many for many years. I bet us older guys will probably score better than some of the younger guys who grew up in the SNES age.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yeah, the Zelda one is one that I missed also. Some I just had no idea and never played before.

I am real old school gaming. about 7 of those games I knew from playing them on coin-op...let's see if I can remember from memory. Frogger, Q-bert, Robotron, Galaga, Defender, Berserk, Joust...Hmm, that's all I remember that were the actual answers. I remember Sinistar as well...loved that game.

I got em all right, man that brings back memories, had everyone of those games, me and Dweez had a ton of fun playing combat for the atari.

There were a couple I struggled with, but they also had hints in the captioning that helped pick the right answer.

Ya I remember, when we played sinistar, it used to make me about pee my pants when he would scream and come after you, I remember jumping up and down and yelling everytime.

Edited by SwOOp