Here's an internet Oddity

Xterminator

I'm really starting to doube playaa's coolness right now, he plays magic and his geek test score is one the highest on the page... What's next a part hair part down the center, pocket protectors... Living with his parents until he's 40!!!

I think the real problem Mags is that you thought I was cool ever.

:D

I mean c'mon...I play Magic, my geek test score is well above average and I have a large amount of posts on a message board dedicated to online gaming. And I lived with my parents until I was 23 and now I might be moving back in with them.

:P

I think the real problem Mags is that you thought I was cool ever.

:D

I mean c'mon...I play Magic, my geek test score is well above average and I have a large amount of posts on a message board dedicated to online gaming.  And I lived with my parents until I was 23 and now I might be moving back in with them.

:P

I played magic when it first came out. I quit right when the Legends expansion came out(what was that the 3rd? or 4th? 5th at the most.), I have 13,000 posts on the vnboards which is all about online gaming. However I moved out on my own at 17 :P though now I am 22 and am moving in with my grandparents :P Let me take the geektest :)