CAL Registration

I am probing for interest in starting a CAL entry. I want an elite 8 player roster. no more, no less. Full dedication required. Plz respond if interested. I believe I have 3 players already from DOH (maybe 2). Skill is very important but teamwork is an absolute requirement. If you can't keep it together as a team, then I dont care how good you are.

If you believe you have what it takes and you believe you can free up enough time to commit then tell us!

If we can get a solid 8, then I'll sign us up.

Disclaimer: players will be chosen after careful consideration. Plz do not take it personally if you are not chosen. This is because we not only have to have a skilled group of players but the chemistry between the players has to work well. If you do not feel it appropriate to reply in this thread, plz AIM me at "alexkyi".

Prerequisites:

1) You play CS between 6pm and 12am on weekdays on one of our community servers

2) You are willing to "limit" your public play during this time in favor of repeated "scrimming" with 4 other players from the team.

3) You have time to contribute to discussions about strategy and planning

4) You are a mature individual that is able to represent yourself and the team in an honorable fashion

5) You are an experienced CS player who believes they can contribute against stiff competition and can have confidence that they can be relied upon during matches and scrims.

6) you have a non-abrasive personality and can talk through rough situations in a calm and sensible manner. (This is extremely important if the team starts losing games and during internal debates).

Guest CNT|-GeneralCracker
Guests

DJ if you guys need a scrim, or any help on strats or any help in any area just give me a ring at ratboy62684 (we also have a server) im more then happy to get you guys started just gotta let me kno

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

[s!d]the.rev im interested... im me at kmkking0420

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

DJ, im interested... im not the most skilled player, but i am dedicated and willing to practice/scrim almost every night.

Lemme know AIM=xhernamewas

email=xhernamewas@hotmail.com

well, I wish i had the time for that as well. Sadly, I dont as of now. Perhaps you will keep me in mind for next season, and PLEASE AIM me if you need support for practice or something, I always welcome getting out of the pubs for awhile :rolleyes: GL :ph34r:

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

lol..im game GaToRaDe 720 is my aim.....i wuz thinkin of doing the same xact thing...if ya want me tell me..i wont mind if u odnt want me

Dj, could you E-mail me the info. I'd like to but I'm sure if I could put the time into it. I'm sure it's all in the site you posted but I'm not really patient enough to search for stuff if I can get it sent to me 8P)

E-mail = MmmmNitemare@yahoo.com

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

I signed up DJ, but i never can get a hold of u, but im sure i will sometime.

Thanks