oh wow my team owns

Mooney .gc

LOL, this just proves what I heard Jeff Foxworthy say a few weeks ago on tv about guys and sports. "MY team owns!" "THEY lost all the good players, darn nubs" "WE are doing good"

When they're doing well, they're OUR team, when they suck, or make bad decisions, it's all THEM. Funny stuff.

I hate to say this about a great man and a future hall of famer.. but Favre really needs to get out of the game of football. He is the best right now and last year everything that had happened to him and the way he responded. I mean playing with a broken finger and the other stuff later on is just incredible. He is by far the best quarterback of my generation. Maybe 3rd or 4th on the all-time list, but no doubt he has lived through more then most players. I just think its time for him to past the torch on to Brady and Mcnabb and let them become the old men that he watches every weekend do miracalous things.Whether or not he gets to the big game and wins it, it is not going to change what people think of him in my mind. Ya its a great experience to be there and to have that memory. But he has done so so much for the NFL and the Packers fans.

agreed, Favre is insanely good.

though I must admit, I enjoyed watching Warner and the Giants trounce the Pack.

:)

it's just too bad that Mike Martz is still the head coach in St. Louis though...otherwise our team might be worth watching. We have 2 of the best recievers in football now and an amazing runningback....and we barely do anything.

Everyone knows how to cover them. And well your defense needs a few more things.

You guys still have a great offense, you have a good QB, great RB and two go to guys who catch the ball 90% of the time. You guys lack that team enviorment and the lol "eye of the tiger"

• 2 weeks later...

STEPHEN JACKSON

what are they doing with that idiot faulk, they should have stephen jackson in there. the guy is amazing. but i think the major problem in st. louis is the defense. theres absolutely nothing wrong with the offense. isaac bruce leads the nfl in receptions.