Ninjas are totally sweet

gOOters

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

that may have been the biggest waste of time ever.... (esp by the people who made that site)

I have a friend learning Budo Taijitsu (which is 7 forms of ninjitsu combined) and now ninja's freaking scare me...

this fighting form is nothing like other fighting styles...it's all about killing ppl....

some of the things he's learned freak me out....he's been taught how to pull someone's face apart from behind....

so I wouldn't mess with a "ninja"

:)

that may have been the biggest waste of time ever.... (esp by the people who made that site)

im going to have to agree.. i can't believe i stayed up an extra 3 min to read that site.. thats 3 min of precious sleep wasted! ahhh don't ever post anything like that ever again.. for my sake.. please. :angry:

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

lmao, i was listening to Puddle of Mudd on my winamp and i hear this wierd donkey music from the ninja page, totally sweet.

But i can do u one better, try this on for side, and no this is not a joke they came to my school...

www.commandosusa.com

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.

Somebody I know has a shirt with that on there :lol:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Sher, that 'donkey music' is the tune to Jay-Z's classic :rolleyes: 'Big Pimpin'

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

On the topic of wasting time... Here's a freaked out orangatan. Enjoy :blink:

user posted image

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

After staring at that picture for 5 minutes, I have concluded that I will have horrible, horrible nightmares when I fall asleep. *shudder*

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I think the best part is the thing about the 'lawsuit'. I totally think its a fake, but thats a lot of effort to put into a fake CNN news site...

:ph34r:

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah that site is the friggin best me and abuncha friends were in study hall and we found that site and we laughed our asses off for the whole period and for a few days after that, thats sooo funny, Seppuku is the best i think :lol::lol: , oh yeah i posted this on the DLM boards a while back too, but nobody goes there so not many people know about it