• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Wow, we have a girl in our community that looks like that?! DJ, what are you thinking?! I should be so lucky.... great, now I'm all furious <_<

(You da man, deej, and you know it =P)

wow, i read ur post at exactly the right time. It stopped my tears... but u couldn't possibly be serious. Cause if i was "pretty" my exboyfriend wouldn't have dumped me, he wouldn't be treating me like poop right now, and 15 different people wouldn't have ditched me this weekend making me sit here on my puter all by myself being BORED all WEEKEND! :(

(this is the point in time where i wish there was a crying face)

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

u go to gbury??... never seen u before...had that alonie kid in my law class though

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Heartless, maybe its not that you're not pretty, but that he's a jerk. Thats usually the case. But I'll stay out of it, cause its not my business.

he's not a jerk, trust me.. well, he didn't used to be. Now he flips at me every 5 seconds cause im not over him yet and he hates that. I ask him what hes doing today and he's like "WHY IS IT ANY OF UR BUSINESS" he's really annoyed by me cause im completely in love with him.. and i always wanna talk to him, i always wanna hang out with him and i always wanna talk about what went wrong, and he just wants me to drop it... but i can't. Love sucks. :wub::(

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yep, you're preaching to the choir on that one, trust me... most of us have probably had our share of bad relationships, though. I say most of us cause this IS a CS community after all. Some of these guys are probably STILL in shock that Tra's a girl. ;):lol:

men suck, im sticking to women for awhile.. hehehe...

the thing is, i don't want him to be there for me emotionally, im ok on my own.. i just want him to keep putting his arms around me, keep kissing me.. ect.. i loved that and thats really all i want right now. I just want the physical. He says he loves me and I believe him, i don't need him to tell me anymore.. I just need him to keep showing me.. but he doesnt' want that.. he wants to be single :rolleyes: what guy wouldn't want JUST the physical stuff with a girl? I don't even want him to go out with me again.. i don't care if he kisses other girls.. i just want some action too! Heh, we already are friends with benefits.. but only outside school.. i want it in school too.. i get really lonely and i just want a hug sometimes.. grr...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, its actually more common a thing than you realize.. its almost what could be considered a classic case. There's really not much I can do for ya. Just be sure that in your search for fulfillment you don't get yourself hurt even more.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Perhaps this is just a stall tactic to allow Word Associationness to catch up to test's idiocy...