test

Guest The Hurricane

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Am I not pretty enough? Is my heart too broken? Do I cry too much? Am I too outspoken? Don't I make you laugh? Should I try it harder? Why do you see right through me? I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me... I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough - I try as hard as I can. I laugh, I feel, I make believe it's real. I fall, I freeze, I pray down on my knees. I hope, I stand, I take it like a man - I try as hard as I can.

It's been two weeks and three days long, I'm all alone since she's been gone... I can't keep myself from asking why. I just want to see my reflection in her eyes... "Just know that I'm with you and what you feel, I feel it too." I'm feeling, lately, I'm going crazy... wondering how I'll go on without her. I keep on trying, slowly dying, thinking of how I need her here with me. I wear her shirt - the scent of her reminds me of the night when we became two. There's nothing else that feels the same... everday there's sun, it feels just like rain. "Just know that I'm with you and what you feel, I feel it too." If you think it's easy for me, well, you're wrong. Sometimes I'm weak - I'm not that strong. There's so much I need to tell her, words I need to say - but her phone keeps ringing... ringing... ringing... how will I go on without her?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Do you see what he's doing? He's trying to soften us up with mushiness so he can pwn us even harder than he already does. :P

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

cheese is good..o yes it is...eat it wit leaves..and they tase fine......eat some eggs...on your legs....Dont be sad you will be a mighty fine Lad!

-The next Dr.Suess (Me!)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with triumph and disaster

And treat those two imposters just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,

And stoop to build 'em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of the pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breath a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve to sinew

To server your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And - which is more - you'll be a man my son!

for those of you who say his stuff doesn't make sense, grow up, learn to love.. and ull learn to see that what tape says is the most wonderful thing that could ever be spoken, he has a way with words which no person with out a gift could begin to speak, he has feelings like me.. which i don't see very often in other people. He feels things deep inside his heart and not on the surface and though maybe tape isn't perfect but because he feels things so deeply and can speak them with such ease.. it makes him more perfect than any one of us. If only you were in love, u'd understand.

The world today people say is based on lust, but if you really think about it, what’s lust with out love? Its nothing. What human beings lust for, is love. Young teenage girls loose their virginity and fall head over heals for these guys who were looking for nothing more than sex. But is the females instincts so wrong? Why do we do this? Women now are portraying men as pigs for having sex with people they don’t feel for, are women right? Should you only engage in the act of “love making� with those people you love? Or are men the right ones when they say love has nothing to do with it. Humans purpose of sex is to reproduce, so what does that have to do with love? What is love? Why is it so important? Why do women search for it and yearn for it, when men do everything possible to stay away from it. And why when men finally do fall in love, why do they show all these emotions and hidden feelings the no one would have known they had. My purpose is to make everyone take a huge step back and just look at the big picture and think.

Today you turn on the radio and there is nothing but love songs and songs about sex. From Jessica Simpson saying “I think I’m in love with you� to Puddle of Mudd’s lead singer protesting about his ex love hating him and him being heart broken and then turning around and saying how happy he is that its over. Why does love do this to us? When we are little we are taught that you are only meant to be with one person, that you will spend the rest of your life with someone you love and someone who fate would choose for you. But is this even right? Love is the highest mountain, the deepest valley and the widest sea, love is everything, love is what humans live for, and its also what we die for. But I sit back and ask myself, is there really such thing as love? Or is it just this made up fairy tale thing, that everyone craves which makes us believe that our heart yearns for these special people when in reality maybe its our own imagination that creates these feelings of extreme happiness when we are in "love" or the unbearable pain when we realize maybe we aren't.

Someone once told me that “Love isn’t being with the perfect person, yet seeing an imperfect person perfectly� Can love really do this? Can love make you blind to the point where you may not see flaws about someone. And what if these flaws are dangerous? Can love really be so cruel? Is love really a game of search and find? Or are there other ways to find your “true love�. And what if you do find the person you are “meant to be with� and you let the chance slip through your fingers? Would fate be so cruel as to never let you have another chance? Or would there be a 2nd chance? Is there even one person your meant to be with, or could it be that there is a select few? And how is it that when you are young and you fall in love for the first time, that you never forget. That even when u move on and possibly find someone else who you think you are in love with, why do the feelings of the past of your first true love haunt you? Could it be that the human species is suppose to only fall in love once and that’s how fate picks who you’re suppose to be with? And how is it if your only suppose to truly love one or even a few people that sometimes you could love someone so much and not even be able to breath when they are around, yet they don’t feel anything for you. What’s this suppose to mean? Or is it just fate prepping us for future pain?

Love is such a confusing topic. Science has made it so now we understand why people have every other emotion, but what is the purpose of love? Love can make us vulnerable. Is this a good thing? Or is it good that the human species protects themselves emotionally from getting hurt? If love hurts us is such an unbearable way sometimes why do we continue to search for it? Does love really make us feel that much greater when we are with that person that we can forget everything that love has done to hurt us? Love is a manipulative. Its an emotion that most people say is on the opposite scale of hate, but really how are they far off? When someone you love does something so horrible to hurt you and make you fall out of love, the first thing you do is hate the person. Though you may not truly hate them you still hate things about them, hate things they have done, but you don’t love them any less. Or do you? If hate was on the opposite side of scale then if you did hate something about someone wouldn’t it make you love them less? Maybe love and hate are just so close that sometimes it’s impossible to tell the difference. Maybe you’re not suppose to. I guess the question I’m really asking is not what is love, but why is love. So next time you go tell someone you love them, take a step back and think, “Why is love?�

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

yea kill3r way to get off topic!!!!

I, love, football on TV,

overtime in hockey,

hanging with my friends,

and twins.

I, love, burritos at 4 am,

parties that never end,

dogs that love cats,

and, and twins.

And I love you too!

Here’s to love songs!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Don't ask why - let's just feel what we feel - sometimes it's the secret that keeps it alive.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Things that seem so different are usually very alike...

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster

And treat those two imposters just the same;"

The point is, the two things may seem so different, but when you think about it, they are quite similar. "Without suffering, there would be no compassion."

Love is an abstract idea - it is not something you can put in words, nor can you understand it. We cannot comprehend love - we just can't. Period. When you don't know what love is, you'll have feelings and wonder "could this be love?" - but when you fall in love, you will think "this must be love." Some people might say that the difference is in doubt - if you think it might not be love, then it must not be love. This is quite untrue... love doesn't necessarily hit you in the face and suddenly you have a revelation and realize that you know everything you have to do. For some people, it can do that - however, many will drudge through life and not 'find' it. I believe that love is out there for everyone - many people 'fall in love' when they are young... and it's just puppy love - two people looking for somebody to care about them and give them security. Then, generally speaking, they will realize that it's not 'meant to be' and break-up... and then hold that against many things. They will leave their heart scorned and be less willing to give their heart again. This is a major problem... cause this can easily steer you from a path to 'true' love. "Loving might be a mistake, but it's worth making." Loving somebody might cause pain in the end, but it's worth it as well - you just can't let it scar you so deeply. Many people are broken after a lost love... and trust me, it's not easy to pick yourself up off the floor after it. Don't let a broken heart leave you bitter - when you think about selling out, reconsider. When you find love, you'll know why. Don't search for love everywhere, but give faith a fighting chance.

Everybody's looking for that something, the one thing that makes it all complete. Some find it in their lover's eyes. Who can deny the joy it brings when you've found that special thing? You're flying without wings...

Some people say falling in love is purely chance

The random blend of time and place - circumstance.

That couldn't be farther from the truth...

Cause with her, it wasn't the stars in the sky

That got to me that night

Nor the music that we were dancing to.

It wasn't the moon up above

That had me falling in love

It was more than all those things alone could do

It was her...

I do believe we're all a part of some greater plan

That only angels in our hearts can understand

Somehow, I knew I'd found my place

When I saw her face...

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Every kiss, before this, was nothing but a waste of breath

Every "I love you" was just a what-we-do

Never knew what I missed before this...

Every love song, before she came along,

Was always about some one else...

Every star was just a wish too far,

Always the way to live before this...

Everything I've dreamed lies before me and her...

People say that it's not everyday that you find the perfect fit...

But when I fell for her, I found the other shoe...

Cupid was a myth before this...

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words, but they don't come out right?

Have you ever been in love so bad that you'd do anything to make them understand?

Have you ever had some one steal your heart away and you'd do anything to make them feel the same?

Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart, but you don't know what to say and you don't know where to start?

Have you ever found the one you've dreamed of all your life and you'd do just about anything to look into their eyes?

Have you ever closed your eyes and dreamed that they were there and all you can do is wait?

Have you ever loved somebody so much that it makes you want to break down and cry?

you have quoted a couple of my favorite love songs of all times :) I've realized today that I have been loving him selfishly, I didn't want anyone else to experience the love and passionate kisses he used to give me, I didn’t want anyone else to see that wonderful look in his eyes but then I realized that no matter what happens, even if him and I aren’t together, no one will because his heart belongs to me, and mine to him. I used to want every moment with him, I wouldn’t share him, but now I know that that was wrong, the best thing I could have done was give him space and let him spend time with other people, that way he would see how much he has with me. Now I sit back and wait for him to see again what he fell in love with me for, and as I sit and wait he tries to get over me.. And for some reason he can’t. He goes out every weekend day and night trying to fill the space that I took up in his heart… but he comes home every one of those days and talks to me.. So it makes me believe that he can’t. I’m am such an unusual person and I know that if he ever thinks he loves someone again, he’ll realize that he doesn’t because no one will ever take up the space in his heart that I left. No one can ever take my place. One of my ex boyfriends (who shall remain nameless J) told me after 2 years of barely talking that he misses me, and he wishes there was a way for us to get back together. This was after 2 years of him going out with other people and liking other people, maybe he was just desperate for love again, or maybe he hasn’t found someone who is able to take my place. But I’m hoping that after this current ex, who I’m in love with, gives up searching for my replacement.. After he is done trying to fill his days with the happiness that I could give him just by seeing him for 30 seconds.. Maybe he’ll make the right choice and come back. Because after I took him for granted and never really appreciated what he was doing for me I know I will never make the same mistake again.. Even if I wanted to, my heart wouldn’t let me. If only he knew about all the times I cried myself to sleep because I just love him so much and I can’t express it to him at all, every time I tried I’d start to cry and I just couldn’t talk. And now that I really think I would be able too.. He doesn’t want to hear about it. Maybe its cause he doesn’t want to fall in love again.. Maybe he never fell out of love with me. I personally think that maybe I am a little obsessive right now and maybe I should just try to move on.. But I also think that he will come back.. All of my exs seem to.. Why would he be any different? Especially cause I had so much more with him than I have ever had with anyone. Maybe I’m wasting my time sitting back and waiting for him, but I have this strange feeling that I’m not at all wasting my time… that instead of he does come back he will be happy that I never really moved on . Maybe I just have my head up in the clouds.. But then again.. Maybe I don’t. :wub:

Oh yes, though he may not come on here I do have to wish my ex a happy b-day.. so happy 17th birthday Alonie (eh.. he'll never read it.. but I feel better)

:angry: yeah and i got mad when he told me he was having a party and i wasn't invited cause he doesn't want me there.. but oh well.. what am i gonna do?

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
TaPe,Nov 7 2002, 11:13 PM]

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words, but they don't come out right?

Have you ever been in love so bad that you'd do anything to make them understand?

Have you ever had some one steal your heart away and you'd do anything to make them feel the same?

Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart, but you don't know what to say and you don't know where to start?

Have you ever found the one you've dreamed of all your life and you'd do just about anything to look into their eyes?

Have you ever closed your eyes and dreamed that they were there and all you can do is wait?

Have you ever loved somebody so much that it makes you want to break down and cry?

AHAHAH...that wuz my frends and his g/f's song ahaha

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Heartless, you're such a classic case.. but I'm outta that business.. not like anyone listens to me anyway... <_<

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

it hutrs my eyes ;) ill do bad at cs now o0o