• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

wait a minute...is tape his normal self now..ill put him to the test...TaPe do u like the scout or awp??

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
TaPe do u like the scout or awp??

Scout > AWP .... period

mp5 > scout > ak > colt > deagle > awp > glock > sig

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
what do u people do all day besides play CS and post here?

I work 2 jobs... have a gf... go to school... do homework... take care of my 3 year old brother... run cross country... play tennis... hang out with friends... and try to get sleep...

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
TaPe,Nov 11 2002, 12:16 AM]mp5 > scout > ak > colt > deagle > awp > glock > sig

heres mine

mp5>mp5>mp5>mp5>deagle>mp5>mac-10>colt>awp>tmp

wow.. u do more than i do. I sit around, by the phone, waiting for someone to call. Or i sit at my puter waiting for someone to get online so i can talk to someone.. my life has been a living hell since my boyfriend broke up with me. I used to go out every night and party with him, now I sit and do nothing. I don't get it though.. now I sit around do nothing.. and i should be getting fatter.. but I'm getting skinny.. i don't get it. Life is so odd.

Tape how do u do all that? I get stressed out just thinking about all that. How are you still sane?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

dualies=pwn :P I managed to get a kill with them the other day. Wewt.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Tape how do u do all that? I get stressed out just thinking about all that. How are you still sane?

my gf :wub:

awww thats so cute.. i wish i had someone special again.. and the worst part is, im finally ready to move on.. and the kid that i like (not love, i love my ex still) is going out with my one of my friends.. and i know he'd go out with me (cause no offence to her.. but im prettier, and im not so prude) but last time a guy dumped her for me she ripped one and wouldn't talk to me for weeks! It's not my fault all her boyfriends end up liking me! this is the first one that i actually like! grrrrrrr.... life is so.. soo... grrr. :wub: love sucks.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

How can I convince you that you're really not alone? And I know exactly what you're going through. Nothing is for certain, but there's one thing that I know: Never underestimate what love can do. I want to show you that, even though there are no gaurantees, you can get through almost anything if you believe. It can take you to the highest high or make you sacrifice it all. It can change your life forever or it may never hear your call - love is unpredictable.