test

Guest The Hurricane

hhmm...sounds like a tought situation...

I can't really tell you anything to take away any pain...just know that time will sort things out...

if he's happier without you...then it doesn't seem like you'd be happy together...

if he's not happier without you...he'll come back...(unless he'd like to live life unhappy...which he probably doesn't)

wish I could help...all I can do is pray for you...(which is more help than myself could give anyway)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*peeks in quietly* You kids having fun in here? :D

Playaa's good at this kind of stuff. I mean, look at that avatar! Is that caring, or what?

I'll leave ya'll alone now. ;)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
TaPe,Nov 11 2002, 12:21 AM]
what do u people do all day besides play CS and post here?

I work 2 jobs... have a gf... go to school... do homework... take care of my 3 year old brother... run cross country... play tennis... hang out with friends... and try to get sleep...

Sorry =\ Work is killing me.... and whatever you do, don't take AP Calculus, Physics and AP English Lit in the same year... it's just no good :(

What you've got to do is finish what you've begun

I don't know just how, but it's not over til you've won

When you see the storm is coming

See the lightning part the skies

It's too late to run, there's terror in your eyes

What you do then is remember this old thing you heard me say...

It's the storm, not you, that's bound to blow away

Hold on, hold on to some one standing by

Hold on, don't even ask how long or why

Hold on to what you know is true,

Hold on til you get through... just hold on

I know there's pain... why do you lock yourself up in these chains? No one can change your life except for you... don't ever let anyone step all over you - just open your heart and mind. Someday, somebody's gonna make you wanna turn around and say "goodbye! :angry: " - but til then, are you gonna let them hold you down and make you cry? Don't you know? Things'll change, things'll go your way if you hold on...

there's good old TaPe :) Sorry work/life is so busy for you, I understand :) but thank you so much for posting.. yet again u made my day. :) You have done so much for me, you couldn't even begin to understand.

In my profile for AIM it says: "It's a pity, it's a crying shame... he pulled you down again - how painful it must be to bruise so easily inside. It's a pity, it's a downright crime... but it happens all the time. You want to hide from the vicious world. But don't cry... those tears won't do no good so dry your eyes. They told you "Life is hard, misery right from the start! It's dark, it's love, it's painful." But I tell you life is sweet inspite of the misery - there's so much more, be grateful. Well, who do you believe?" ~TaPe

TaPe I wanted to thank you so much for you helping me with everything thats going on. You are a great guy and a great friend, if only I could find another one like you.

My ex (Alonie) read that and got sooo jealous. He kept asking me "who's TaPe and what does he mean by that? What the hell am I doing to you.." ect..ect.. it was the funniest thing I told him TaPe was just a guy I talk to and he kept asking me where you (TaPe) lived, how old, all these questions that most of them i don't know the answers to. He got so paranoid and Alonie actually told me to stop coming on this forum and posting about him and posting in general. Hm... I think someone is having a little jealousy fit :rolleyes: Heheheh..

Aight I'm not having any problems and I can barely think cause I have WAYY to much water in my ears (yeah its bothering my brain) sooo I'll stop blabbling and go for the night.. ill post tomorrow.. peace out all

(wait.. are you suppose to say goodbye on posts?hahah oh well its a first for everything)

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

hmmmm...on myt old comp i had this poem bout this young girl and how sje gets beat by here dad when he gets back from the bar...very sweet...just cant find a file of it......

P.s-Heartless...hows the tongue peircing??

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Sorry work/life is so busy for you

So am I... but I've brought it upon myself now haven't I? I'll be a better man for it though (I hope).

When I lost faith, you believed in me

When I stumbled, you were right there

For every act, I owe you one

There were hard times

I know I survived just because you stayed by my side

With all I have, with all I am...

I promise you, all my life,

Whenever the road is too long

Whenever the wind is too strong

Where ever this journey may lead to

I will be there for you

Through sorrow on the darkest night

When there is heartache deep down inside

Just like a prayer, I will be there

Why does the color of my coffee match her eyes?

Why do I see her when each stranger passes by?

I swear I hear her in the whisper of the wind

I feel her when the sun is dancing on my skin...

And when it's raining, you won't find me complianing

Cause when I think about rain, I think about singing

When I think about singing, it's a heavenly tune

When I think about heaven, I think about angels

When I think about angels, I think about her...

The taste of sugar sure reminds me of her kiss

I like the way they both linger on my lips

Kisses remind me of the feel of butterflies

Must be the way my heart is fluttering inside...

Beautiful distraction...

She makes every thought a chain reaction

Anywhere I go, anything I do

Everything around me makes me think of her...

Whatever you do, I'll do it too

Show me everything and tell me how

I can see there's so much to learn

It's all so close and yet so far

I see myself as people see me

I just know there's something bigger out there

I want to know, can you show me?

I want to know about these strangers like me...

Tell me more, please show me

There's something familiar about these strangers like me

Every gesture, every move that she makes

Makes me feel like never before

Why do I have this growing need to be beside her?

These emotions are never mute

Of some word beyond this place

Beyond the trees, above the clouds

I see before me a new horizon.

wow. this is getting rediculous!

heart, i saw you say something about how you thought men were pigs or something (i didnt read all of it...) and im hear to re-affirm your belief in a humorous way! i am the anti-tape. pesemistic, love sucks, your better on your own and get rid of your 'feelings' kinda guy. since tape is one of my best friends we routinely have conversations on the love, destiny, and yadda ya topics, my point being usually negative while his is usually positive. its alot of fun!

anywho, i think ill just make random comments and whatnot, and dont be afraid to argue with me on aim (Zweih18). hope you buy CS, its always fun to put a woman in her place

:P (its a joke, for the love of god dont come after me!)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

For the sake of your sanity, DO NOT READ THE ABOVE POST!

last night was one of the best nights of my life i think. I took 8 tablets of triple C (if anyone knows who that is) which makes u OD on DXM.. it was fabulous.. i couldn't walk, i couldn't lie, and i loved everything.. EVERYTHING. And the best rush was just to stand up... whee i can't wait until next friday :)

Anit-TaPe eh? TaPe is a good guy though and I do have a new out look on men but not enough to convince me that all men are fabulous like he is. Love may not be good on all of us, but its still a wonderful thing.. Wow, i become breathless everytime I read TaPe's posts.. u are a wonderful writter TaPe. Dammit.. why can't I find a guy like TaPe here? Life would be so much easier..

About my tongue piercing.. I have to wait until Feb. to get it cause my parents are having divorce issues and i have to wait until thats all settled.. don't ask me why but that's what my dad said. Feb 19th is the day I'm getting it done.. :) WHEEEEEEEEEE! :D

Heart, imagine this. For a long time I was in the exact same position as you because of her though not me. I can completely sympathize with you and your situation. The only thing I did differently though was to realize that not all women were bad just that I had a bad situation. In doing that I kept myself from becoming a depressed person or a person who was bitter with the world. Just keep smiling because whether you know it or not you'll always make someones day by doing it :)

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i got the sickest vendetta when it comes to that chedder

(2 dollars if u can tell me who sings that song) (hit its not an opera song)

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

Die for me, I'll die for you, turn me away from the blue,

I have no fears, I shed no tears, I have no purpose in life.

I lived once, I lived again,

Even though, I cannot tell you how or when.

Life's a game, it has no shame,

And I sat and thought again.

:wub: Don't u hate when love sneaks up and hits you out of no where? The kid I mentioned earlier.... I can't stop thinking about him! o0o It's making me crazy. And I had the most wonderful dream last night that someday we'd meet and be in love and live happily ever after.. If only he knew how I felt, and I wish he could return it, but I know that's not possible.

Wow.. I'm sleepy.. :unsure: g-night to all.

heh i ahte being single....i havent really loved anyone in almost 2 yrs. i dated a girl for 3 yrs and whens he brok eup with me she said she never loved me she never cared about me i mean it was ahrsh cuz i had bought her a promise ring and everything. i mean we have since made up but because of her i now put up walls and as soon as i feel im getting close to soemone i freak out and push them away. for me right now love and trust and everything else is hard for me. thats also why i play CS ucz its one of the things that makes me happy and keeps my mind off of other things.....i just hope ill find that someone again... :(

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
About my tongue piercing.. I have to wait until Feb. to get it cause my parents are having divorce issues and i have to wait until thats all settled.. don't ask me why but that's what my dad said. Feb 19th is the day I'm getting it done.. :) WHEEEEEEEEEE!  :D

Sorry to hear of your problems :( Some things nobody should have to deal with :(

I will watch you in the darkness

Show you love will see you through

When the bad dreams wake you crying

I'll show you all love can do

All love can do

I will watch by the night

Where you can safely sleep

Give you dreams where no one will be

I will watch through the dark

Till the morning comes

For the lights will take you

Through the night to see

All love, showing us all love can be

I will guard you with my bright wings

Stay till your heart learns to see

All love can be

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
Wow, i become breathless everytime I read TaPe's posts.. u are a wonderful writter TaPe. Dammit.. why can't I find a guy like TaPe here? Life would be so much easier..

:o

I second that...

:o:mellow::unsure::blink::wacko:

Eh, I'm happy about my parents divorce.. I can't wait to get away from my mom.. and all the fighting!

I promise to love you, for who you have been, for whom you will become, but most of all for who you are. (To Alonie)

Hurt has been like a friend lately

With all these woes and cares

Hurt has been at my doorstep

As I've cried those frozen tears

Pain has come knocking too

Pain has been calling out my name

And through these dark and stormy nights

My world's been full of rain

Tradgedy is around the corner

So I'll treasure my last one breath

I see it coming straight for me

To lay me down to rest.......

My love for you is like a landscape,

Deep as the valley,

As high as the mountain,

As long as the flowing river

And as wide as the never-ending sea.

My love for you is stronger than the

brightly burning sun....

Because I love you more each time it rises.

I'm starting to think I'm hopeless.. i fall in love with the wrong guys who will never be able to return the love i feel for them. I'm lost in my own world of fantasies that will never come true. "He'll come back" "He still loves me, he's just TRYING to move on" "When he realizes he can't be with out me, he'll come back" I keep TELLING myself these things, but I need to get with it. He's gone... forever... I will sit here every weekend posting to no one in particular about my problems feeling sorry for myself.

TaPe is right though, love is a wonderful thing.. but only when the feelings are returned.. otherwise its the worst thing in the world to have to deal with. It can tear you apart and never let you repair the pieces. Not all of us are as lucky as TaPe and can find someone who will return the feelings. I thought I had found someone who had returned my feelings, but it turns out he couldn't have. Because if he truely loved me then, he'd still love me in the same way now.. and he doesn't. I AM hopeless.

I still see the light in this dark situation though, im not as depressed as I was before, but it still hurts. 2 months and I still hurt as much as I did the day it ended. People keep telling me to "give up" and I keep telling myself the same thing, but with love you can't just give up. It doesn't work that way.. ur heart doesn't magically just stop loving the person. I wish I could just stop. The worst part is, when I hurt I used to run to him... and I'm still trying to run to him with the pain I feel now.. but he doesn't want to hear about it, he can't do anything about it so he says. My day's aren't sunny or warm until I hear his voice. I get any excuse just to call him so I can hear him, I make up an excuse to hug him just so I can smell his scent that calms me so much, and I come up with any excuse to just to look at him and see him smile. I shouldn't have to make excuses though, shouldn't I just be able to do all these things for no reason? I have been cut off from that privilage, and its the most painful reality I have faced. I miss him more than anything. If all my dreams come true in life I would give them all up to be with him, because he is the center of all my dreams, and my dreams are no good with out him next to me being able to enjoy them with me. I would love to be poor and suffer trying to get through in life, as long as when its cold outside it's his body I am able to hold on to. *sigh* :(