• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

She said the same to me, too.. I guess its one of those half-victories... though TaPe went and negated everything I said.. but maybe its for the better....

tape did not do that.. he just made me realize why alonie is hurting me so bad. Uber.. u help me feel better about other situations.. TaPe made me see that by accepting everything the way it is now, ill get through life easier.. and Uber ur helping me accept it.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Naw Uber, we don't contradict eachother, we're a tag team show ;)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I can't speak for everybody... but I know Uber and I do.

r u kiddin me? nobody on this forum cares.

Everybody cares...some just dont deal with this kind of thing well.

There would be no such thing as a positive without a negative

A good without a bad

You just have to remember that when things are one way theres always another way they can be.

Ive been to places i can never hope another person to go to...and ive been to places that only some can dream of and it would be a shame for anyone not to get to.

In 27 years of life ive known so many curves and a whole lot of downs that I can in fact tell you that things do go another way.

I read that you are having a hard time with a guy and that things have not been going your way...well i will give you my advice on this.....this time for free ;)....

If you keep walking around in that one spot with your head down concentrating on the one thing you cannot have....then youll never see what you can have and youll miss it walking by you.

Love is strange in that it can tear you apart even at your happiest times.

Apparently this guy or whoever he is to you....is missing something that you can give him. If he doesnt want it than give it to someone else cause its obvious that it is wasted on him. Maybe out there somewhere is that person that is missing exactly what you have for them and likewise. Theres alot going on around you.....but you need to look around and find it. If your head hangs for to long youll miss it.

I wish you well.

wow.. i never saw how many people actually cared.. uber and tape have been really great to me tonight and they have never given up on me... and i hope no one on this forum will ever give up on me. I thank everyone for caring and helping me through this, though i may not follow everything everyone has to say.. i do listen and i do take it to heart. I love you guys 8P):wub: ur like the family i never had :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*tips the cowboy hat* Any time, lil missy... (thats why I have the hat!)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
*tips the cowboy hat* Any time, lil missy... (thats why I have the hat!)

uber, that soooooo doesn't go with y3r avatar

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The avatar is merely a tribute to the wonder that is the oldschool rap. Namely Flava Flav... But I'm a cowboy at heart.. being a redneck and all that.