I would like to be unbanned

Guest poonchasta

Guest poonchasta
Guest poonchasta
Guest poonchasta
Guests

I was banned around 2:30 pm today for swearing. There really is no excuse for it, but I swore because I was tk'ed. You probably post this rule on the opening page when the server is first joined, but I woefully never read those, so I was not aware of the no swearing rule.

My Steam account name is "poonchasta" and i was playing on the "RECRUDESCENCE" server and I would like to be unbanned.

If I knew about the rule I would not have sworn in the first place, and, if unbanned, I will adhere to all rules in the future. I only swore once and wished that I would have at least gotten a warning before being banned. I am sorry.

I believe I was banned by a fellow named lunk.

Good post,

Can you give us ur steam ID plz? so it will be easier to unban?

u can get it by joining any other server out there and typing status in console

then writedown numbers beside ur name

shuold go something like SteamID 0:0:12345

Guest poonchasta
Guest poonchasta
Guest poonchasta
Guests

My steamID is 0:0:2305662

Thank you for your understanding.

Whoa just a second there partner. Your post is pretty good except for a couple parts that I'm having trouble with:

You probably post this rule on the opening page when the server is first joined, but I woefully never read those, so I was not aware of the no swearing rule.

And

If I knew about the rule I would not have sworn in the first place,

Now check this out:

http://www.gamrs.co/cs/motd.html

Look familiar?

In one part you say we should post the rules (which is done) but immediately you say it wouldn't matter anyways cause you don't read em. Make some sense of that for me before we unban.

well the way I see it is that he didn't bother reading the rules until it was too late...

Like I never read the greeting page too when I join some pub...cuz usually they have bunch of useless crap there or maybe I just missed ur point fat :unsure:

Edited by BIGSHaW

Don't get me wrong, I'm plenty glad he registered and came in here, and I look forward to unbanning him, but his post more or less says that it's our fault he got banned because we didn't have somethingthat we actually did.

It's just me and my conviction about conditioned apologies. I do like:

if unbanned, I will adhere to all rules in the future.

Anyways, just looking for an acknowledgement to the above points.

Yes. I banned you.

I also have to disagree, that you didn't know the rules. I am a Console "SPAMMER". I clearly spam the rules everytime I join and multilpe times while I'm playing.

At the same time, I'm willing to have you unbanned. Because you did take the time to come here and post. And the apology seems sincere. In the future I will be keeping my eye on you. Because now you are totally aware of the rules.

I'm not concerned with the semantics of your apology. As others are. And since I banned you. It's my call on the unban. I will see what I can do.

Guest poonchasta
Guest poonchasta
Guest poonchasta
Guests

Ah, so I did contradict myself. When I said that if I knew the rules I wouldn't have sworn in the first place, I meant that if someone had told me or if I had been warned, since I always forget to read the greeting. I was only in the server for about five minutes, I believe, so I may not have seen one of Lunk's rule spams. Sorry about that misunderstanding.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

LMAO

Fatty would know these things if he tought highschool.

Edited by zerodamage .gc