Week 8 predictions

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

Rev is unable to do predictions (i hope only for this 1 week) so i will do it.

Monday- DOH @ DW

This will be a good match.DOH is an unstoppable force for the past couple of weeks.But we will see if the warrioris can hold em off on thier home map on office.The big side on this is CT.You need rounds won to stand a chance.DOH will take another win,again.

DOH-17 DW-13

Tuesday-MwR @ S!d

Ooooo, what a match this will be.MwR...the n00bs to this league struting thier stuff this year will take on S!d,who is excellent on train.This is an important match for both of them if they wanna get a better shot at the playoffs.The side most important is T.You want alot of plantings.Sry MwR,But S!d takin it.

MwR-14 S!d-16

Wednsday-DLM @ Mmmm

Part two of this grueling clan rivalrly.DLM getting off to a bad start this season,But they should be able to pul of a scouple of wins.To bad not in this match.Big side is CT,you must stop them from planting.Mmmm wins by a landslide

DLM-5 Mmmm-25

Thursday- Th3Fall3n @ CsLs

Th3Fall3n and CsLs want more wins under the belt if they want a shot to be the best in this community.CsLs knows this map,and so does Fall3n.You need to go unstoppable as t's if you want a chance 2 win.Fall3n have just made CsLs fall.The big side is T

Fall3n-18 CsLs-12

GL to all the teams and please post up your scores!

GOOD JOB Captain BuKKet ;)

but the CsLs score will be 20-CsLs 10-TF...Gotta root for the home team on this one...

Otherwise good picks....and as for the MwR/S!d match it will be in overtime....I promise... but S!d will prevail if Slinky gets his AWP is hot...

Gunman

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

dw-8 doh-22

dlm-10 mmmm-20

tf-16 csls-14

s!d-3 mwr-92437164723 :blink:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
DW-29 DOH-1

Jeeze... I smell a traitor in our midst... you're off the starting roster bud ;):lol:

DOH-23 DW-7

S!d-18 Mwr-12

Mmmm-14 DLM-16 (quite a rivalry, I hope for a great match :))

TF-19 CsLs-11

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Eh, well I don't mean like enemy rivals... but two clans that go far back scrimming and going against eachother in matches... Two competitive teams going against eachother.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

DOH-20 DW-10

S!d-13 Mwr-17

Mmmm-25 DLM-5 (When two teams that hate each other this much play... we can only hope to make it though this one without a suspension... :rolleyes:)

TF-18 CsLs-12

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests
S!d- 30 MwR-0

That made me laugh :)

You actually think that the team in second place will get shut out completely? Come one, at least have a little more faith in MwR than that. Heck, we have rotten and I do believe he is playing :P

After i've thought about it more, here are my final predictions.

DOH 14 - DW 16

I think DW can do it. They havent been blown out compleyly yet, it has seemed to somewhat close and I think they will capatalize.

DLM 16 - MMMM 14

I know im going againsts all odds here, but DLM can do it. I dont care what their record is in MCC, they will win.

MwR 25 - S!d 5

Comon people, MwR is gonna rock S!d, they are doin great latley, and hopefully built confidence off theit awesome wim againsts Mmmm. Beating Mmmm that much has gotta say somethin.

TF 12 - CsLs 18

I cant wait to see this match, I have been waitin for this one for along time. Fred Bear is a good friend of mine and I have to root him on. CsLs will prevail.

LoL... urK?!?

Looking forward to the match with S!d.

I'll chime in with some predictions... even tho there's a match going on atm =b.

DOH 20 DW 10

Mmmm 16 DLM 14

MwR 20 S!d 10 (Ignore this one... I'm biased =B)

TF 18 CsLs 12