In response to my last topic

Guest jackhat

great sense of humor...great post in general

too bad he's a tool...if only he could grow up and realize that HIS e-penis isn't quite so large after all he could learn some respect and realize that this group has been around long enough to know that we're running things just like they should be.

sad day when we lose this kind of humor because it doesn't know how to be a properly functioning human being that can contribute to a society.

tsk tsk

(edited)

really quickly, let me go the serious route here.

Jackhat, your origional name is against our server rules. Some people think our rules are too strict, but those same people tend to not be the type of people that fit in here, so we don't really care if they think the rules are too strict. Now when an admin asks you to change your name, that's wonderful that you actually DID change your name. However, you changed it to something that the admin saw as disrespectful to himself, and while you may think that a game on the intraweb shouldn't be taken so seriously, you should try thinking about it from our perspective.

Alot of the people in this community are older, and spend all day working in a job to get money for their family, and when they come home they want to have a nice gaming session with close friends. If you would take the time to browse our webpage you would see that we ARE close friends in real life and not just e-buddies. When people come into our server that we pay good money for and spend time to make a popular server, and those people disrespect us and generally try their best to make our time spent with our pals into a hassle...we get rid of those people quickly...because, like Fatty said, 95% of them are e-thugs who we don't want in this community.

That is why these forums exist, to allow those who actually made a mistake and weren't e-thuggish morons to make restitution for those mistakes and rejoin our wonderful community and help us to grow.

Now, with that said, maybe you understand a bit more of where the admin was coming from and who knows, maybe we can all get past this and could even add your humor to our ranks. Who knows.

even if you decide to continue to have a large opinion of yourself and feel that your e-penis is generally larger and more impressive than ours...thanks for the wonderfully funny posts and the entertaining morning.

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

I agree with Playaa. Having a sense of humor is awesome (sp) and JackHat honestly has a good one and modifying it so it's Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire vs Robin Williams Live on Broadway would be a huge help to us.

I like to have fun playing and I don't like being a jerk while admining and ussualy I'm a very easy going e-nerd. I suppose what we are looking for would be this.

"I'm sorry my play name was dirty and I won't play on your servers with a naughty name. Also, there are a few of you guys who have a good sense of humor and I'd like to continue random conversations like this the future...oh and you still owe me a venn diagram. My STEAM ID is blah blah blah(sp)"

or something like that...could you do that??? "CARE BEAR STARE!!!... :wub: "

Edited by Brillow_Head

Mk5
(edited)
"I'm sorry my play name was dirty and I won't play on your servers with a naughty name. Also, there are a few of you guys who have a good sense of humor and I'd like to continue random conversations like this the future...oh and you still owe me a venn diagram. My STEAM ID is blah blah blah(sp)"

I'de be looking for a different apology.

Something along these lines:

I'm sorry, I know the name that I used on your server violates the server's rules. Furthermore I sincerely apologize to all those whom I have insulted or offended with my posts.

If allowed back on your server I hereby promise to follow all rules pertaining to the server and forums.

If you decide to allow me back onto your server my Steam ID is 23432423, if you do not then I wish all of you success in your community even though I will not be taking part in it.

Thanks,

Jackhat.

P.S. Chipper is a god amongst rodents

Edited by hyperactiveChipmunk