Que'ed in line for realm

All Kill3r

I guess they capped server's now with open beta bringing in more peeps ?

I've been waiting to log onto test 5 for about 15 mintutes and im still in line. :boo:

I won't complain since it's beta, but i REALLY hope they don't make people wait to get into their realm in retail.

Yes, I do hope they do away with this in retail. But, they will have many more servers in retail, right? So maybe they will make the cap less on the servers, this way the wait will be minimal.

I havent been playin on Test 5, I got an alliance char on another server and I been in the queue for bout a half hour now.

yes, i think im gonna quit playing until retail as well. no point in working on a character who will just be wiped. right now ive just been roaming around with my paladin, exploring stuff. for once, an MMORPG that actually feels epic to me.

i see people with like, lvl 35 paladins and i feel bad for them. all that work for nothin!

the sole reason im still playing is so when it goes retail i'll know how to knock out that many more quest's really fast. I REALLY don't wanna be caught up in the noob storm.

I know almost all the undead quests in Deathknell, and Brill. I've done them 4x. It still wont help knowing the quests if their 100 nubs in the zone and you have to wait 30 minutes to get kills. I was for them wiping the servers, but after playing just after open beta came out...it make be a good idea to keep some of the accounts. It's going to be a very rough opening week if their is a wipe.

Their talking about not whiping ? I'd think they would have to. Either way my char is on a non-pvp so i won't be playing her any more.

Knowing the quests will surely come in handy, the first time i played i got level 5 or 6 the first day. The second beta i got 8-9 the first day. So the third time who knows, but i know no complete noob is gonna be breaking level 10 within a few hours. ;) I really think there will be a split in the first day or two where beta testers pull away really quick and leave them behind. I pray so anyways...

I do think they will wipe. I have never seen a beta that did not. I think the servers will get names as well, instead of numbers...but who knows. They have more Open Beta players then they will in retail due to the monthly fees and the cost of buying the game.

I would almost like to see them leave the Open Beta characters but lock them for 20-30 days. That way you could play them still but not until others had caught up.

AK... For what ever reason Blizzard moderators have been posting a "wipe or not to wipe" post in the general forums. Five times! They keep posting it, after about 20 pages of replies, they removed it, and post it again. They seem to be looking for something...