If I buy this...

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

But then... what do I do? I never played the betas and MMORPG's have never impressed me. What do I do to get playing with everyone? Are we limited to race and class to be in the same guild? I've always been a fan of the undead type of races. Please some info on this before I drop 50+ and 15 a month.

You are limited to faction for guilds, my guild which is from Dark Age of Camelot is going Horde which is undead, trolls, orcs, and tauren. The other faction is alliance which is human, gnome, dwarves and night elves. Find someone who has the collectors edition and have them give you the 10 day trial key. Then you can try before you buy. Myself I bought the regular version.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

well anyone have the CE have that key that I can use to check it out.

Also... would you recommend this game Chuck? Is it worth the money (initial and concurrent)?

well anyone have the CE have that key that I can use to check it out.

Also... would you recommend this game Chuck?  Is it worth the money (initial and concurrent)?

I've been playing the game since March, I just spent my lunch break picking up my pre order, I then activated my account and pre paid for my first 6 months.

Does that answer your question? :P

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I've been playing the game since March, I just spent my lunch break picking up my pre order, I then activated my account and pre paid for my first 6 months.

Does that answer your question? :P

Man... what will fatty think if I abandon CSS for this game which will probably happen.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Also, do we already have servers disignated for all of us? I think both bad and good sides shoudl be on the same server anyway. But I want to make sure I can play with people I know. Otherwise, i will not want to play it.

Also, do we already have servers disignated for all of us?  I think both bad and good sides shoudl be on the same server anyway.  But I want to make sure I can play with people I know.  Otherwise, i will not want to play it.

You choose your server when you create a new character, you can create characters on multiple servers but I believe only one faction per server. So you can play Horde on one server and Alliance on another. There are currently 41 servers in total.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
You choose your server when you create a new character, you can create characters on multiple servers but I believe only one faction per server.  So you can play Horde on one server and Alliance on another.  There are currently 41 servers in total.

Yeah. I just want to join a server that has people that I know and can play with. This is why I ask that those who are playing the "bad" guys to all name a server.

I may pick this up tomorrow if my wal-mart has it since I get a bonus pay tomorrow for a few out of store service calls (25 a trip extra for each one).

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

oh.. and can this game be purchased online and downloaded? Just curious since I have too much junk here as it is.

ZD... if your going to buy the game to play with GC members, you may not want to. I think their is about 15 community members playing, maybe 8 to 12 on the same server. With some people playing a lot, and other not, or others playing multiple characters, most people are bound to be different levels and hunting in different areas.

So if your going to buy it to play GC, realize that odds are their may be only 1 or 2 you could group with only part of the time. I found the best thing about mmorpgs is joining new guilds, and making new friends.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I will swing by walmart on my way home to see if they have it.. i may get it anyway

if I do not like it.. I will sell it like I did starwars galaxies which I thought sucked and was boring as death (No jedi when I played it).

Well maybe we can do something official GC wise and bring some new coalition members in via this game. Do not discount this game as a GC game.

I will swing by walmart on my way home to see if they have it..  i may get it anyway

if I do not like it.. I will sell it like I did starwars galaxies which I thought sucked and was boring as death (No jedi when I played it).

Well maybe we can do something official GC wise and bring some new coalition members in via this game.  Do not discount this game as a GC game.

SWG did suck :P Don't even attempt to compare the two. I was in the beta for both and I urged people not to buy SWG however some people still did and I don't know a single one that stuck with it.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I think gunman stuck with it for a while. He is the one that got me to try it out. Thankfully I got 45 of my 50 dollars back when I sold it a week later.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Chuck, if you do not mind. I would like to possibly play with you and soul and whoever else is in your "bad guy" guild. Can you tell me what server and play type I should set it to for when I do get this? Thanks. (if that is nto a problem)

Chuck, if you do not mind.  I would like to possibly play with you and soul and whoever else is in your "bad guy" guild.  Can you tell me what server and play type I should set it to for when I do get this?  Thanks.  (if that is nto a problem)

It's not a problem I can't garuntee you will fit in with our guild, it is quite a different atmosphere from gc. We are on an East Coast Role-Playing server. The server is Argent Dawn. The reason we went Role-Playing is because of our time in Dark Age of Camelot we have learned that RP servers typically attract a more mature type of player and you get less idiots to deal with. Our guild is called Brotherhood of the Blade. My mage is named Halldritch. I know Linch is there in the form of Ekimemsti or something like that and I have no clue what soul is named there.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
It's not a problem I can't garuntee you will fit in with our guild, it is quite a different atmosphere from gc.  We are on an East Coast Role-Playing server.  The server is Argent Dawn.  The reason we went Role-Playing is because of our time in Dark Age of Camelot we have learned that RP servers typically attract a more mature type of player and you get less idiots to deal with.  Our guild is called Brotherhood of the Blade.  My mage is named Halldritch.  I know Linch is there in the form of Ekimemsti or something like that and I have no clue what soul is named there.

I do not offend easy. I would still like to check it out and some people I know inside to help me out would be cool. anyway... installing now and will join that server.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Sigh. The update system is pure crap. Looks like it will be a while before that completes.