Trip to conneticuit

Windex

(edited)

i'm prolly gunna be heading up to CT to visit some of the guys after christmas i'm leaving the 26th from here in cincinnati, i'm gunna post my directions and if anyone is along the way and would like to go let me know (i'll prolly be staying till newyears day)

7:Merge onto I-71 N via the ramp on the LEFT toward COLUMBUS. 184.1 miles Map

8: Merge onto I-76 E via EXIT 209 toward AKRON. 60.3 miles Map

9: I-76 E becomes I-80 E. 277.0 miles Map

10: Merge onto I-81 N via EXIT 151B on the LEFT toward WILKES-BARRE. 35.5 miles Map

11: Take EXIT 187 toward I-84 E/MT POCONO/I-380 S/MILFORD/US-6 E/CARBONDALE. 0.5 miles Map

12: Merge onto I-84 E toward MT POCONO/MILFORD (Portions toll). 165.7 miles Map

13: Merge onto I-691 E via EXIT 27 toward MERIDEN/MIDDLETOWN. 8.7 miles Map

14: Merge onto I-91 N via EXIT 11 on the LEFT toward HARTFORD/SPRINGFIELD. 13.4 miles Map

15: Merge onto CT-3 N via EXIT 25 toward GLASTONBURY. 1.8 miles Map

16: Take the exit toward MAIN ST/GLASTONBURY. 0.2 miles Map

Edited by Windex

well I was going up there to see all you fools and some other people i know around there, i'll prolly be staying in my car or a hotel.. lol depends on how much money i have

i know i could probobly stay in north haven but thats pretty far from you all i beleive

I keep forgetting you live in Cincinnati.. But i cant remember what part of town.. Im on the East side, in Anderson Township.. Im just up the Hill from RiverBend Music Center, Riverbend Race Track and Old Coney Island, right by that Big bridge that crosses the Ohio river on 275..

But no i cant goto Ct. after baby Jesus's birthday.. My wife and kids need me to put all there toys together then..

(edited)
nice batman! i live right between westchester and mason, i used to go out to eastgate alot over the summer

I went through Mason this last weekend to get to I-75.. You seen that big Jesus statue on 75 going to Dayton??? Wow that thing is huge!!!

We should swap some software maybe.. :)

Edited by Batman