Help with a gift

bear^

So, there's this girl that i asked out on a date... :wub:

we're going to go see a movie, but not for a few weeks, cuz saturday she leaves to study abroad and wont be back til jan 8th

which is also 2 days after her birthday!

i wanted to give her a little wrap'd something and tell her to open it on christmas, perhaps with another wrap'd gift inside that, to open on her birthday

just a little something to let her know that im thinkin about her through the holidays...

n small enough that she could pack it and fly with it...

but WHAT?! any ideas guys? is this a bad idea? not sure what to do/get!

<_<

Cant be something TOO sentimental, you dont know her very well. Just something that would be nice to have and make her remember you.

Where is she going? Maybe a really good guide book? Maybe a prepaid calling card, tell her she can call her family, but she has to call you at least once to tell you what its like over there ;) Is it going to be cold where she is? If so, maybe a nice scarf?

Or maybe an AK-47?

Yeah, small and not too personal is the key here, especially if you're yet to go on the first date.

g00t, I heart you :hug: you gots 73h great idears. Guide book, calling cards are great (especially at international rates, they can be killer)...And again, maybe an AK-47 depending on where she's going. :o

Seriously, anything of that nature would be great. A puzzle magazine for the plane, if she does those. Anything disposable, as harsh as that sounds, is great if she's traveling...She doesn't need to tote it around everywhere if it becomes an inconvenience. A calling card, puzzle books, etc. can be disposed if they're used as well. International travel can be inconvenient at times.

Or maybe one of those ID carriers that hang around the neck! The gift that keeps on giving.

rofl

it is hilarious

but somehow, seems like a bad idea, hahahaha

thx tho!

i think ima go with a funny christmas card with a phone card inside

hopefully her cell phone doesnt werk down there, hehe

thx guys!

and general... its the thought that counts! lol

<3

So...15 people came up with 4 ideas, lmao

I think you should get her a bracelet from tiffany's with an engraving that says I'll love you forever and if you dump me i'll stalk you <3 *|CsLs|*Bear