3rd Party Feeback: css_assault_tank

Fatty

I've never been much of an assault fan, but this one is pretty authentic to the orig assault.

That said I still think it's too T sided.

I did notice a problem with the railing on the inside of the building that goes around the side, where it's very hard to jump over that. You have to Crouch then jump, which wasn't part of the orig assault. Seems like the railing is too high.

I guess that's all for my nitpicking

I have to say the same thing about the railing. But, with that aside, I think there are definitely some fine things put into place in the map. The surveilance camera for the Ts.. the shoot out fence... And the fact that's it is the closest to the original assault. Another bad thing is, sometimes you can see the feet of the people in the vent from underneath. All of the assault maps we've played were pretty T sided, but the CTs could definitely overrun the Ts if they play their cards right.

I don't know if its my computer or assualt maps but on this and ZT i get choke like no other! Other then that, loverly map. I like the real time camera and hidding behind the fence. Nothing is scarier then suddenly seeing all the planks of the fence blown to pieces when your hidding behind it.

I too also noticed seeing the feet of CTs in the duct, i hope thats fixed.

Edited by VooDooPC