Just beat it!!! **Spoilers**

Batman

Wow, i got it on xmas and had the week off.. I just now beat it, and i played it for at least an hr a day since i got it.. The game was incredible ALL of it, the sounds the lighting the physics the graphics all of it incredible..

I kept stopping to squat down and look at the brain crabs, when you hit them with your crowbar they look real!! Its like your hitting a big thing of jelly.. Then the harder crabs had hair and it looked real too.. But things like the shinyness of the floors and walls, and how crisp the graphics are really make this game superb..

I played it on medium or normal difficulty, and im gonna play it on a harder setting now.. A few big moments in the game that i just loved were: The huge chiminey falling down in the water was cool, the sounds when your going through the mines in the water blew me away, The suprise and confusion i had when those electro ball mines come twards you when your in the buggy.. Oh and when you throw the balls over into the water, the sound they make as well.. The sounds the flying machines and those tall 3 legged things make when you kill them sounds like the t-rex in jurassic park.. I can go on and on..

OK the ending, what the GMan says reminds me of the Elric books by Michael Moorcock and all his other books (all his books are about the same person reincarnated as different people, where ever he's needed).. Like the Eternal Champion.. Except Elric is controlled by the Cosmic Balance, not a dude like GMan.. So was it all real or just a VR simulation for Gordon??

*spoilers*

My favorite part of the game was when you get that 'super gravity gun' near the end of the game. Oh baby was that thing fun!! I loved how u can grab the enemy, pull them towards you and shoot them out as a weapon to kill a group of baddies. I could play that level again anyday. :boing:

*spoilers*

My favorite part of the game was when you get that 'super gravity gun' near the end of the game. Oh baby was that thing fun!! I loved how u can grab the enemy, pull them towards you and shoot them out as a weapon to kill a group of baddies. I could play that level again anyday.  :boing:

That was awsome!! I didnt know it was super powered untill i shot it at the monitor with the bad guy talking, and the monitor fell and hit me!!! I then pulled the other monitor off the wall and was like 'woah'... Pulling bad guys twards you is just like Jedi, except in jedi you cut their heads off when they get close..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

haha i just beat it too and i went back and played with tha gun some more.

I liked picking up a baddie and then flinging them into the column of electric goo, they screamed when they hit the middle.

i liked "bowling" with the baddies too.

on the elevator, i thought it was fun to pick baddies off a level I was passing and then just drop them straight down the shaft.

flinging them way up high and seeing what they land on was fun too.

that gun ROCKED~!

I LOVED the roller coaster rides through the citaadel, but wanted MORE MORE MORE of an insight on what was going on!?!?!