de_dust

Guest PDO

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

K, my suggestion for de_dust ... is too disable flashbangs, completly.

Why? Well the #1 complaint about dust is that its a camp fest. Why's it a camp fest? Because there's a giant choke point that the CT's can load up with 6 flashbangs and then "shoot fish in a barrel". What would disabling flashbangs do? Allow pub teams to not be scared of rushing, for a plesant change.

:boing:

That choke point can be used by t's too though. That is just part of the strategy of the map. I do not like dust already, as it is over played already. But, dust as a rush fest every map would be just as much fun as dust as a camp fest. There are 2 ways to go in tunnel, and another way to go all together. My vote is to keep FB's on all maps.

We make Terrorist look good on dust...all you gotta do is have your closest spawn dude ready to flash.

Flashes are one of the things that even the playing field...they effect EVERYONE! I too would vote against the removal of any of the extra things like flashes, nades, etc....

Let's talk about weapons.

Yes but no FB make a rush feasable(sp?). IF the CT flash that hall a T rush will not work. Even if the T's flash it still does not prevent CT from throwing their flashes and even a blind CT can advance through the DD's.

The times a T rush has worked it is usually because CTs did not throw enough FB's into that hall. Just one can kill it if the lead T stops. But when three or more is thrown even the lagging Ts get blinded.

I cannot really see how a weapon restriction would change much. The sniping areas do not really prevent movement much more than normal. For example, the underpass can be a sniping snag but even without sniped going that way is still pretty hard because of all the ledges overlooking it.