de_cbble

de_inferno_soop

cs_office

cs_hslan_final

de_dust2

de_piranesi

de_prodigy

Comments, questions, suggestions?

I love the downloads from the webserver...amazing how fast people pull these maps down!

GC Founder

This server gets killed enough by the 3rd parties. It's not chataeu time....it's not even time for the bulky cycle we already have.

I think we should reconsider putting a more "power" type cycle in here, and then just switching to different maps when admins are playing. Was just full on office, now down to 1/2 on hslan_final.

GC Alumni
(edited)

A lot of people also like Havanna, I know the big man hates it, but maybe we could throw it in here and see how it does, maybe even draw some Recrude crowd occasionally for those who miss it.

I like M2's list there, looks good, maybe just add Havanna, even if it's temporary.

(when your playing Fatty, we can skip it, we have the technology :P )

Edited by clueless

(edited)

Hey guys... love the no scope server

sorry my power and everything kept going down due to ice storms the other night... it's fricken freezin' in Indiana... Anywho... love the server

P.S. cs_assault_tank is by far the best assault made to date... might want to check it out

EDIT: Thanks for the welcome mad bean

Edited by Ford

GC Founder

Actually, here is the current cycle:

cs_italy

de_dust

de_aztec

cs_office

de_dust2

And no, not putting that in. Load it up when you're playing if you want, but it's not going in the cycle. She can't handle it yet. We're making nice growth with the server, it's not time for 3rds.

I dunno, I like it, but i don't watch enough to see when people drop off and stuff so I guess I'm not qualified to make that call, I guess I just like to complain :D

I could always manually load it sometime and see what happens, or bring up mapvotes and watch how many people vote for it.

GC Founder

Exactly...load it up whenever you want. However, anytime beyond primetime and maps like that will kill a server that people aren't beating on to get in.

Heck, Recrud is an established server, yet she still feels the hit of a map like that.