PWNED!

Acid-Flux

You know the last time tried to own driving I was caught at 162km/hr

(little over 100Mph)

I still did make it from Buffalo - Kingston in < 3 hrs.

My record is: New Year's Eve, 1999. My buddy was stuck on base at Fort Bragg, NC. Known him since high school. He called me at 2pm. Woke me up. It's normally a 6.5hr drive each way from my old place in Arlington, VA (just outside of DC) to Fort Bragg, but there was no way I was leaving him down there on the eve of the new millenium to miss the party.

I left at 3pm. I made it down in 4.5 hours (it's now 730pm, Dec 31st, 1999), average about 90mph. Picked him up, grabbed some quick dinner at BK, and got back on the road at 815pm. Drove at 130mph the whole way back up to the party (an hour north of DC) and arrived on the doorstep of the party at 1145pm, Dec 31st, 1999.

My Acura Integra got a work out that night. Roads were basically empty. No radar detector either. Every time we came up against speedtrap, some idiot would blow past me at 140 ish. Theyd' get pulled over and I would slow down to 75ish or so to pass them. Made a 7.5hr trip in 3.5hours. Our buds had shots and beers waiting for us. Good times.

At that time of the night, on a flat highway, just keep your brights on. You will see the flash from the lights on the roof a long ways back! Also, if they are at a dead stop, they won't even bother putting the car in drive. 0-130 takes a while to achieve :D