Smackdown Movie!

nice.. Ive got a movie on the way too.. It's just a first draft, and I havnt added any intro/ending text. I just wanted to get some feedback before I started that.

Ill have a finished copy done this weekend (pending comments)

Video encoded. Just need somewhere to ul it to so it can be hosted.. (PS. it's a little under 40meg, divx encoded)

Edited by Acid-Flux

Since its a two community smackdown, I think it would be nice if both community websites were included. I had no idea xgamingservers.com would come before the other community you played. A bit insulting.

Edited by DJ Premier

Hey, that was great! Now, I want to see a good slow-mo of (I think it was the second round after the circle of death) those awesome grenades that took down pretty much the whole the terrorist team when they rushed B. I actually laughed when I saw those in the demos - I hit pause and counted something like three nades on the screen all flying straight for a hall full of t's. Priceless! :)

Hey, that was great! Now, I want to see a good slow-mo of (I think it was the second round after the circle of death) those awesome grenades that took down pretty much the whole the terrorist team when they rushed B. I actually laughed when I saw those in the demos - I hit pause and counted something like three nades on the screen all flying straight for a hall full of t's. Priceless! :)

Thanks random, we were trying to forget that round :o

jk, that was pretty amusing.