retired nfl

Draco

emmit smith just retired.... AND

BRETT FAVRE IS SUPPOSE TO RETIRE

YESSSSS!!

honestly, if brett favre retired, id be so freakin happy, i wouldnt have to put up with how much john madden's "brett favre is the greatest nfl player ever" routine every monday, and the bears would start killing those idiot cheeseheads

Brett Favre still has game. He isn't the player he was 5 years ago, but he still threw for over 4000 yards and 30 touchdowns last year. I don't see anything on espn.com, nfl.com, or packers.com, so where is this information that Favre is supposed to retire? He has talked about retirement in the past, but so far (to my knowledge), nothing has been mentioned about him leaving this year.

Edit: found this -

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3367980

Basically, Donald Driver, one of the starting wide receivers for the Packers, said he didn't think Favre was going to return. Man I hope he stays another year.

Edited by 00b3rN00b

A few of the staff members so far believe he will stay for 1 more season. I think he will, if he does retire he will do it at the end of the very last game he plays in. With him thinking about it, he will always go back because of his love for the game and how much it means to him.

just by thoughts. btw I love watching football on sunday when Bret Favre is qbin' And i am not even a packers fan.