Danielle's Hats are Arriving!

Fatty

I got together w/ Fatty and Clueless to pick up the 3 packages.

I want to give a big thankyou to Bigshaw, Shep and Clueless. I snapped about 40 pics and took some rough video so those will be up shortly.

I have to laugh because I jumped on for about 5 minutes earlier today and dropped Shep about 3 times in that timeframe...then we open his package for Danielle. Boy, do I feel bad.

God Bless you guys and everyone who keeps Danielle in their thoughts and prayers. Kel and I truly love this community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• 2 weeks later...
i post pics.....

duke takes pics...zips pics.....sends to fat.....good boy duke

LOL, duke takes pics...Mrs duke zips pic...Mrs Duke sends pics to fatty...Duke waits patiently for the pat on the head and 'good boy duke'...oh yeah, and for Fatty to post 'em.

GC Founder

I haven't received any pics lately?

I have the additions to the Bub from Denver group, and some clever E-hats to add, but I haven't received a zip have I?

I was waiting for the next addition to add to the last. Let me know!

I haven't received any pics lately?

I have the additions to the Bub from Denver group, and some clever E-hats to add, but I haven't received a zip have I?

I was waiting for the next addition to add to the last.  Let me know!

You say you don't have them, Mrs Duke says she sent them. I don't go lookin' for trouble. If the wife says she sent 'em, you got 'em. :biggrin:

Seriously though, I'll ask her to send them again. You should have them by the end of tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
GC Founder

Aight, page being worked on, caught up, and updated, and renewed....

Sorry for the delays there. It's updated now, and I've still a bunch to add right now!

Look!

Even includes some E-Hats all the way from the UK!

GC Founder

Someone claim those hats! I think I see 4 different packages there in the last set of pictures.

I'm sure Kelli has em written down, I usually get a little memo with the pics!

Very sorry for the delay in getting the pics up.

Miscommunications, technical ignorance and flat out procrastination are the causes.

She had a blast opening all of your packages and continues to dance around the house with all kinds of different hats.

Thank you to all!!

You continue to put a smile on my child's face--and that's priceless!!

We love you guys! :hug::hug::hug:

Just looked at a bunch of those pics. Pretty cool to see what people have gotten together to do.

hmmm a thought just hit me, how about perhaps doing one picture with all the different hats you've gotten so far sometime?

BTW bigbones, I like those E Hats. What'll we think of next :wavey:

First of all, this is Mrs. Duke posting with Mr. Duke's name. I wanted to clarify that so there was no confusion. 0o0 (that is a funny looking face).

Oh Fatty, What am I going to do with you??? I give you all the information you need and alas, you misplace it :P

Ok, here we go. I should get a medal for remembering all this. You all have been so generous, thank you!! The two boxes of candy and the Canada hat are from Big Shaw, the Dora denim bucket hat and the yellow Jacksonville hat are from Madbean, the I love Mommy and Daddy baseball hats are from Shellie and family from Fl and the rest is from Clueless. I think that is all the pictures that are not claimed.

Fatty, I am just messing with you. I know you have your hands full with a new little one. I just learned how to zip pics, or at least I thought I had so sorry for the confusion and delay in getting the pics to you.

Thanks again to everyone that has sent a package for Danielle.....she loves her "special deliveries" as she calls them. Thanks for including Alex too, he loves to join in the fun! :thumbsup:

One last thing, I have to add some bouncy guys because I think they are so cute!! Hope you don't mind and thanks for humoring me...... :boing::boing::boing:

God bless,

Mrs. Duke