Please let me back on scopeless!!

emily

Hi, my name is emily and my username is emily also on CS: Source. I was playing on your Scopeless FF server and was autobanned because of blasphemous abbrevation use. I'm sorry that I let those slip, and the time it happened when I was autobanned was when a person with the username ASCII (was named an autosniping raggot before he was told to change) TKed me. I talked to Norguard (I don't know if he is just a regular on the server) and he could act as an eyewitness that I was a respectful player. Please unban me, Fatty. My steamid is steam_0:0:2146499.

Unbanned.

Btw, concerning our console --> emily interactions, you need to understand where I was coming from:

1) most people with girls names in online games aren't girls

2) we love having girls around, save for the fact that the boys can't concentrate on the game during that time

3) you were rambling about so much that you sounded like the average 9th grade pubber, and (as I said) most girls that we meet in these games (my experience) are much more mature than their boy counterparts.

Enjoy the servers, and welcome to the community.

Yeah. Welcome, indeed. Just be careful with those.

And she was mature enough. In my experiences, girls tend to talk way more, as well. I dunno... ...something on par with the 12 year olds on the mics that sound like girls, anyway.

Unbanned. 

Btw, concerning our console --> emily interactions, you need to understand where I was coming from:

1) most people with girls names in online games aren't girls

2) we love having girls around, save for the fact that the boys can't concentrate on the game during that time

3) you were rambling about so much that you sounded like the average 9th grade pubber, and (as I said) most girls that we meet in these games (my experience) are much more mature than their boy counterparts.

Enjoy the servers, and welcome to the community.

haha, concerning #2, it's actually quite an advantage for me. It can get kind of annoying, though, with constant asl's and "are you actually a girl?"

unbanned just like that??  where's the punishment? 

Brillow administered my spankings, so I should be allowed to administer the next set.

*gets a paddle* 0o0

whoa there, tiger.