Dear GamersCoalition

cobaltgrc

Looks neat, it would seem a lot of work went into it. I especially like the overhead diagram to study instead of just getting dropped on a new map with no idea where you are going. Definately seems it would be more fun on scopless, since those towers would probably turn people into frustrated sniped dead people in a hurry.

Looks good!! How'd it play? Balance wise?

It's hard to say.. I was playing on a server with 3 other people (2 on ct and 2 on t) so the T's were able to sneak around and plant the bomb, cover it, and complete their mission with ease. The area to plant the bomb at A is very open so the bomb placer doesn't have much cover, I'd imagine with a team of 12 CTs the Ts would have a heck of a time trying to plant at A.

This map plays unlike anything I've seen on the official maps and I think it might be fun to give it a try to see what happens. definetly a scopeless map, though.. however the map maker looks like he put some thought into the sniper nests.. so maybe it could work out well on the scopefull server. At any rate if you guys decided to try this map out let me know the times so I can be there to check it out with you all.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I really liked it. Be a great match map.