NFL Post Season

Kenger

What you all think so far?

Tamba Bay gets greise

Raiders get Moss, and cut gannons 8million contract to under 800k this year.

Bettis resigns with a lesser contract to play this year

Mohammed (sp) gets dropped by the panthers and picked up by bears

Dallas Trades for Bledslow

Emmitt Smith planning on returning to Dalas before the season opener to retire as a Cowboy, like he should have 2 years ago.

Marshall ,Marshall, Marshall.... playing backup???

Patriots Dynasty all washed up without any coaching??

Derrick Mason's contract being negotiated by several other teams.

Bret Favre, still undecided whether he will be back again this year under center.

Mcnair... maybe his last season

Mike Alstott may also call it quits after this season.

The NFL draft, such high expectations until combine. now are any of them good enough for the first round?

(edited)

beeeeaaarrrrrs

im so psyched that the bears got muhsin muhammad, such a SICK pickup. Plus they got rid of david terrell. which means that they freed up space for a draft pick WR... i am hoping they go for braylon edwards. rumor has it also that ronnie brown from auburn is looking into the bears. they can only go up now!!

p.s. i know ronnie brown is a rb, we need that too :P

Edited by Draco

That Randy Moss trade still has me rolling on the floor laughing in tears :laughcry:

There was little justification for trading one of the best wide recievers ever for an average Napoleon Harris and a first-round draft pick, especially when Minnesota was already about $23 million under the cap, even with attitude concerns. You don't just trade away the best player on your team for peanuts. Perhaps this was a parting gift to the rest of the NFC North from parting Vikings owner Red McCombs?

With some actual defensive coaching (picked up Jim Bates, an excellent defensive coordinator from Dolphins) and a new GM (better draft picks ahoy!) things are shaping up pretty well for the Packers, as long as Favre decides to stay with the team this season.

beeeeaaarrrrrs

im so psyched that the bears got muhsin muhammad, such a SICK pickup.  Plus they got rid of david terrell.  which means that they freed up space for a draft pick WR...  i am hoping they go for braylon edwards.  rumor has it also that ronnie brown from auburn is looking into the bears.  they can only go up now!!

p.s. i know ronnie brown is a rb, we need that too :P

Took the words out of my mouth :):boing:

Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guests

harris was one of the top line backers in the league...he wasnt chump change

as much as i love moss, culpepper could do what he does with any recievers.....its the vikings defense that needs the work and now with so much cap room look for them to make some more moves

Took the words out of my mouth :):boing:

its not so much who can throw him the ball, its more who can protect the QB. If Rex is health, he is capable of throwing. Hes not going to throw like manning or anything, but he'll get the job done. We already seen that hutchinson can throw, somewhat, but its the o-line that was the major problem. we let up the most sacks last year.

• 2 weeks later...