woundering why i was banned?

Guest Krusty The Klown

Guest Krusty The Klown
Guest Krusty The Klown
Guest Krusty The Klown
Guests

was playing in one of ur servers tonight was the first time and i was on top of the winning team was like 44 and 13 i think i recall want talking or typing and i got banned? just woundering why i know its ur server ur money ur rules i just was woundering why..... thanks.

Guest Krusty The Klown
Guest Krusty The Klown
Guest Krusty The Klown
Guests

not sure what server was a big one like 34 peeps max i think and not sure how to get my steam id?? how do i do that

You were banned for using artificial aids to improve you skills. I was asked to watch you and I did, I recorded a demo of what I saw. Not being totally sure, I did not act until Swoop reported that in his opinion you had wall hacks. He set up a trap for you, hiding someplace that was unexpected (without being asked). Three other t's ran by not seeing him, you stopped turned and killed him. Further, you were hitting other players through walls from T spawn to Ct spawn. Three other players were screaming my ear off before I looked.

After seeing and hearing all of the above, I banned you. I am always reluctant to ban people who are suspected of cheating because I can't see onto your hardware to confirm beyond a reasonable doubt that indeed that you are. Until Vac 2 comes out, we are only guessing.

If you not using artificial aids, then I am sorry, but there were just to many complaints and just too much unusual damage being inflicted all across the map to let you play on the server.

I will submit the demo I made of you to our senior admins and ask Swoop to file an independent report. Should they decide to lift the ban, they will do so. Swoop is a highly skilled player who often has scores far greater than yours, I trust his opinion.

Check back in a couple of days to see if your ban appeal has been granted