Hello to all

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself outside of the game. I play as Malfane or The Needle, two names which I have used on and off for years. I was an old CS player who quit for a few years and when I played HL2 thought I would give CS Source a shot and have rediscovered my love of the game. I enjoy your servers for the good attitudes of the players, the even-handed admins and the code of ethics which allows my children to play here as well. You have a good thing going and I am glad to have found your servers.

I have been able to watch my skills return in the few weeks since I started playing again and I appreciate the humor with which most of you suffer my rantings as well as my rushing nature. I am sure I will enjoy many hours of gameplay with you all.

Good day.

Malfane/The Needle

I remember when i first found the gc servers. I was thinking the same things as you. I actually came about these by complete luck, I typed a search in google for cs source servers with pyscho stats and after about a hard 20 minute search i found gc site. Now im here and happy.

Welcome dude, and i hope you never regain your cs skills so i can kill you!

Also don't let bear^ scare you off with his sense of humour

See you in game

BB :wavey: